IGNORED

QPR v Bournemouth

Lanterne Rouge

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

QPR playing some really good football. Tough game Thursday 

Got some QPR mates, I've been telling them I see them as Playoff contenders. 

Saw one of them Boxing Day , Sister in Law's other half, not bitter about us robbing the points up there this year ?

I mat try and avoid them post match, not optimistic .

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Blackburn and QPR both went through restructuring and financial pain . Both have good solid managers . Shows what we can aim for but it is slow progression . For non PP clubs this is how it is . Whilst it might seem mad , we are closer to those clubs than results seem . Our league has 14/16 non pp clubs who are all very similar imho . Keeping Scott and Benarous 2 years is key for us . Those boys are going to be the difference . We need to get to the Prem with them 

Last season too . You could see what they were building . We will get there . Patience 

Agreed - just need to stick with it - Nige will sort us out ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Yes , none of us are delighted right now , but what manager plays teenagers ? We are getting the attitude sorted too . It’s a slow road .  But we are getting there . I see a lot in Nigevthat we saw in SC and GJ . Getting the attitude right so we are greater than the sun of parts . We are so close this year to being in the top group . It is marginal . Yet we don’t have a balanced squad. 

in my years watching city I have never been so excited as I am now to see these young guns . I love it . If we don’t get relegated it means naff all finishing 7 th or 20 th . Yes we might see more goals bit this is development. Scott , Benarous, Semenyo and HNM really excite me. 

Tommy Conway too. That lad really excites me, it`s such a shame he got injured when he did.

32 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Doing the opposite to what we did and going at them instead of standing off and looking terrified.

Derby no less did exactly the same. Whereas we seem to be terrified of the opposition on a regular basis.

We have players with ability but not many with the character to go with it. I'm sure Nigel will focus on finding players with character in a way the previous regime didn't.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Blackburn and QPR both went through restructuring and financial pain . Both have good solid managers . Shows what we can aim for but it is slow progression . For non PP clubs this is how it is . Whilst it might seem mad , we are closer to those clubs than results seem . Our league has 14/16 non pp clubs who are all very similar imho . Keeping Scott and Benarous 2 years is key for us . Those boys are going to be the difference . We need to get to the Prem with them 

Last season too . You could see what they were building . We will get there . Patience 

Warburton was under a bit of pressure for a bit too.