IGNORED

Torquay fans send apology to Yeovil.

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Not heard the chant either but I can’t believe fans would choose that as a topic to sing about.  Disgusting.

Well done on those fans above for calling it out and apologising to YTFC. 

Literally nothing surprises me with football fans anymore. Mocking a suicide is about as low as it gets 

• Like 6

I was at the game and heard the 10 or so young lads who were singing it , had half a strong bow and thought they were hard types , they were acting likes belters all game all trying to be the alpha male showing off and looking for trouble , the stewards were superb and tried to suppress them but they were struggling to contain them. 

shame as the game was superb and Torquay played really well .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Touch of class from the supporters club. 

Is it not a little hollow? Don't get me wrong it's decent that they are sorry but they shouldn't have to be sorry - the muppets that were singing it are truly the people that need to say sorry surely.

12 hours ago, Pezo said:

Is it not a little hollow? Don't get me wrong it's decent that they are sorry but they shouldn't have to be sorry - the muppets that were singing it are truly the people that need to say sorry surely.

The little tossers who were singing it, probably aren't sorry. 

This was an apology on behalf of the 99.9% of people who are sorry that it was associated with their club and putting their disgust on record. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

The little tossers who were singing it, probably aren't sorry. 

This was an apology on behalf of the 99.9% of people who are sorry that it was associated with their club and putting their disgust on record. 

Yeah I agree it just seems a little hollow because they aren't the idiots, there can't be remorse in the apologies because it's not the idiots apologising.

Tong firmly in cheek but if we're going to get into apologising based on association should we be apologising on behalf of football to the family?

1 hour ago, The Journalist said:

As long as it can be unequivocally proven, I'd like to see points deducted for this sort of thing, personally.

So everyone suffers for the 10 pre-pubescent little pricks who mock a suicide? Don’t get that. Just ban them for life and name and shame them, it will make there life a living hell.

• Like 1