IGNORED

HNY from the resident pedant ...

BS4 on Tour...

Hey everyone ... just wanted to say I hope you all have the best of luck in 2022 - it’s fair to say that this OTIB online community is pretty special ... it sparks debate, confrontation, passion, realisation, disbelief, disagreement, agreement and so many other reactions and emotions ... I really like the different characters on here and the many and varied interactions - this is by far one of the best forums ... thanks for all the debates during another very difficult year - and I’ll leave you with this ditty - I’ve been championing it on here for a few years now - we need to adopt it as one of our own right now - all the best everybody ... ??

• Like 4
  • Robin 5

22 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hey everyone ... just wanted to say I hope you all have the best of luck in 2022 - it’s fair to say that this OTIB online community is pretty special ... it sparks debate, confrontation, passion, realisation, disbelief, disagreement, agreement and so many other reactions and emotions ... I really like the different characters on here and the many and varied interactions - this is by far one of the best forums ... thanks for all the debates during another very difficult year - and I’ll leave you with this ditty - I’ve been championing it on here for a few years now - we need to adopt it as one of our own right now - all the best everybody ... ??

Keep the campaign going into 2022!

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I still can’t believe we haven’t adopted this as ours!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

100% agree. This song is an absolute banger and strong relevance to us