IGNORED

And I said Hey Rob Atkinson ...what's going on

The Humble Realist

He may well have scarring on his lungs from the Covid - hopefully we’ll see him return to form very soon.

Whilst I don’t understand why people choose not to take the vaccine I don’t really have much of an issue with it, it’s far more important the squad is sensible in terms of mask wearing and sanitising etc. The real issue in society is those that don’t believe Covid exists.

Nige did throw him under the bus a little after the Huddersfield match though.  Can't remember the exact quote, but he was speaking about Ayman and said something along the lines of "he had to cover when the left sided defender wasn't doing his job".  It seemed a very pointed comment at the time.  Must've been a press interview as it wasn't on the official site.  He did mention in that interview that the range in individual performances week on week was too wide.

6 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Had to check that stat, and according to Our world In Data 24% of Jamaicans have had one jab and 19% are fully vaccinated. Pretty piss poor, but I don't know how many Jamaicans have been offered the jab. They're a poor country and they may not be able to afford to offer it to all adults. 

Thanks RR, that's a lot more than the tour operator suggested. Still extremely wary of travelling there even though it's 4 months away.

• Like 1