IGNORED

Liverpool Arsenal

I don’t really like Liverpool but I kind of feel for them here. They have tried to protect themselves best they could. They still have an outbreak. Just happens. Not sure you can use last year’s example of LO to compare to this. There wasn’t a vaccine then and was just unlucky. 

That said, I hope the EFL, PL and FA or whoever is in charge of the fixtures they miss, don’t try and favour them with rescheduling. If they have a couple weeks of 3 games in a week then that is what they need to deal with. Hopefully not moan about it but we know klopp will. Great guy when it is always going well but a pitiful man when he doesn’t get his way. 

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

You do realise that being fully vaccinated doesn’t stop you getting Covid? It only lessens the effects.

It doesn't just lessen the effects, it also makes it less likely you will catch or transmit covid, there seems to be an awful lot of misunderstanding about vaccination around I am not going to go into it in detail but as I have said you are A, less likely to get covid, B less likely to pass it on and C, less likely to be hospitalised, and 90% less likely to end up ICU. I'm not sure of the exact percentages of the protection from getting it or passing it on but it is well worth making the effort to be vaccinated, but yes it does not fully protect you.   

Edited by pillred
Punctuation