IGNORED

Is it just me

Numero Uno

I think the Palace keeper was at fault for being on the pitch between Jota and the goal and thus enabling Jota to deliberately run into him once he had lost control of the ball. I hate it when keepers are free to make stupid errors like this. When Liverpool are attacking they should be safely sat in the stands to prevent anything like this happening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

He can still decide that he got it right first time and tell Pawson at Stockley Park that he’s a bellend!!!!

Totally agree but today's refs have no bottle. Clive 'the book' Thomas or Roger Milford would have told the authorities to stick VAR where the sun don't shine. 

20 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

He can still decide that he got it right first time and tell Pawson at Stockley Park that he’s a bellend!!!!

Wierd ain’t it. They always overturn it after looking at the monitor . I don’t get it. Jota has lost control & ran Into the keeper. The fact the ref has to look at it about ten times tells you everything. Even with help of var they constantly get it wrong . 

• Like 1

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Wierd ain’t it. They always overturn it after looking at the monitor . I don’t get it. Jota has lost control & ran Into the keeper. The fact the ref has to look at it about ten times tells you everything. Even with help of var they constantly get it wrong . 

That decision deserves a National League appointment next week. To get it wrong and change your correct decision when you have a second look at it is lily livered at best, bent at worst.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

I have said it a few time and will stick to my views The prem is as corrupt as duck

If some of these VAR decisions had happened in Serie A we would all be asking where the money in brown paper bags was ending up

Its got to be. You look at that penalty given today then you look at Ederson totally cleaning out Ryan Fraser a few week back and not even looked at…….it’s all about keeping certain clubs at the top of the league. What Leicester did a few years back was a “mistake” that will never be allowed to happen again.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

I have said it a few time and will stick to my views The prem is as corrupt as duck

If some of these VAR decisions had happened in Serie A we would all be asking where the money in brown paper bags was ending up

Brown paper bags are so yesterday. Paid in bitcoin these days surely??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

……or are Stockley Park and Kevin Friend making sure that there is a title race of sorts? I guarantee that penalty would not have even been looked at down the other end.

My thoughts exactly. No way would that have been given to Palace.