IGNORED

Spare ticket for Luton

MarcusX

Evening, last minute I know but just got out of work so I can attend (I’m local)

Anyone happen to have a spare ticket for tonight? Will obviously pay, just can’t get through to Luton and we’ve taken them off sale at 1pm today - I thought it was going to be 4/5pm

Otherwise I’ll probably buy a home ticket and just keep quiet - or chance my luck by speaking to a steward and getting it swapped at the gate?

Any other ideas people?

I've never been to a game and not walked past numerous gentlemen offering to buy or sell tickets. I suspect if you stroll up Kenilworth Rd at around 6pm you will pretty quickly find a ticket. A premium will be paid, and I cannot vouch for the quality of the seat offered, but it should get you into the ground.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

I've never been to a game and not walked past numerous gentlemen offering to buy or sell tickets. I suspect if you stroll up Kenilworth Rd at around 6pm you will pretty quickly find a ticket. A premium will be paid, and I cannot vouch for the quality of the seat offered, but it should get you into the ground.

I thought that only happened at cup finals and big games ?

• Admin
12 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Evening, last minute I know but just got out of work so I can attend (I’m local)

Anyone happen to have a spare ticket for tonight? Will obviously pay, just can’t get through to Luton and we’ve taken them off sale at 1pm today - I thought it was going to be 4/5pm

Otherwise I’ll probably buy a home ticket and just keep quiet - or chance my luck by speaking to a steward and getting it swapped at the gate?

Any other ideas people?

Have you tried this number? 

Screenshot_20220125-165231_Samsung Internet.jpg

Get in touch with Matt Parsons / Scott Murray on twitter, see if he can sort you out something.  I nice little “I’m in the area, can’t get through on the phones and really want to support the lads” will probably get yourself a ticket left at the gate for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Get in touch with Matt Parsons / Scott Murray on twitter, see if he can sort you out something.  I nice little “I’m in the area, can’t get through on the phones and really want to support the lads” will probably get yourself a ticket left at the gate for you.

This seems to have done it, thanks Dave

Off to Luton! ❤️

• Like 7
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 3