IGNORED

They're cleaning the roof

Sleepy1968

For those of us disgusted ( :) ) with the state of the Lansdown Stand Roof Truss, I noticed yesterday that the were a couple of "exterior cleaning" company vans in Marina Dolman way. Hoses were attached to the water mains and extended up over the Lansdown Stand roof. I couldn't tell whether they were cleaning the Roof Truss or just the main roof (or both) because the hoses just disappeared over the top of the stand, and being a couple of inches under six feet tall, it wasn;'t possible for me to see what was going on beyond.

When I walked through today (they were still working on the Lansdown Stand) I noticed that a man on a large fruit picker had been hosing down the South Stand roof truss. So probably the Lansdown Stand Roof Truss is also getting cleaned.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

For those of us disgusted ( :) ) with the state of the Lansdown Stand Roof Truss, I noticed yesterday that the were a couple of "exterior cleaning" company vans in Marina Dolman way. Hoses were attached to the water mains and extended up over the Lansdown Stand roof. I couldn't tell whether they were cleaning the Roof Truss or just the main roof (or both) because the hoses just disappeared over the top of the stand, and being a couple of inches under six feet tall, it wasn;'t possible for me to see what was going on beyond.

When I walked through today (they were still working on the Lansdown Stand) I noticed that a man on a large fruit picker had been hosing down the South Stand roof truss. So probably the Lansdown Stand Roof Truss is also getting cleaned.

About time it has looked awful for a long time

• Like 1