IGNORED

Semenyo - Q&A

Lordofthebling

He comes across as a lovely bloke & although personally I’m not remotely religious, unlike others I don’t see it as my place to belittle him or knock him for it.

Clearly a well brought up, polite young lad who hopefully will enjoy a career that his dedication & talent deserve.

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He does come across really well. I know it’s only a short clip and supposed to be a bit of fun - but I feel I learned a lot about him.

He comes across as humble, intelligent and funny. Was a much better watch than most of those sort of videos.

Great to see him blossoming on the pitch. Really enjoying his development.

He put some thought into the answers, which I liked.

He has been good on Robinstv too, a good appreciation of the game.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He put some thought into the answers, which I liked.

He has been good on Robinstv too, a good appreciation of the game.

It’s quite refreshing to see a footballer give some interesting answers rather than the usual drawstring doll ‘we go again’ ‘the fans are fantastic’ stock answers they usually give.

I don’t blame them for this really - much easier to say that sort of thing and say low key rather than accidentally say something that’ll get picked up on and over analysed. 

A fun video that's shows AS up as a nice, level headed, committed young man who's going the right way about developing his career.... 

But given the opportunity to ask him question..... Who have been the biggest influences on your career..? 

Who inspires you in & out of football...? 

Where do you hope to be in 2 years time..? 

No. What do you order at Nandos....! FFS..! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

A fun video that's shows AS up as a nice, level headed, committed young man who's going the right way about developing his career.... 

But given the opportunity to ask him question..... Who have been the biggest influences on your career..? 

Who inspires you in & out of football...? 

Where do you hope to be in 2 years time..? 

No. What do you order at Nandos....! FFS..! 

Not like back in the day. Thanks to the penetrating questions asked we learned that every player in the country lived on a diet of steak and chips, lager and Phil Collins.

Game's gone I tell you. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My takeaway was what a Joker Joe Williams is. Every team needs one. if only he can stay fit next season we'll have him Mango and Scott who, by then, will have had most of a season in the champ in midfield plus Andy king and Matt James. Not bad. I like       Benarous as well... Him smashing that guys boot away against Blackburn and then fronting up to their big lad is one of my favourite moments of this season... And he can play ... I'm almost optimistic ☺️

• Like 1