IGNORED

Joe Williams

Silvio Dante

13 minutes ago, maxjak said:

You are welcome to be a pedant..........but LJ did all the spadework, and he was lined up under his management.  Holden just dotted the i's and crossed the t's.......From what i understand.     

Bollocks.

I also recall him being a player we were linked with for a few years under LJ but we never went for him. Did we miss out on him or did we just not go for him at the time, I don’t know and nor do you - probably.

I also recall a Holden interview where he stated that Williams was his number 1 transfer target that summer when he got the job. Holden definitely actively signed him, regardless of previous interest under LJ’s regime.

1 hour ago, B-Rizzle said:

Bollocks.

I also recall him being a player we were linked with for a few years under LJ but we never went for him. Did we miss out on him or did we just not go for him at the time, I don’t know and nor do you - probably.

I also recall a Holden interview where he stated that Williams was his number 1 transfer target that summer when he got the job. Holden definitely actively signed him, regardless of previous interest under LJ’s regime.

Ah! yet another keyboard expert, expressing himself eloquently.  You are obviously full of insider knowledge, so I will leave it up to you and your best mate Dean.

We tried to sign him earlier, he was injured and we ended up signing Walsh some time later. 
Imagine we had had him a year or so longer, things could have been so much different. Not only can he do it all, he gives the base for others to play. What with Scott and Massengo, that midfield is so exciting.