IGNORED

Funny sketch from the Boro forum

Will Rollason

I like their humour. Still I suppose one needs a giant sense of humour living in a shithole like Middlesbrough.

I went to a friends house recently and his wife lived there for two years. So we had a game ti see which was the worst between Boro, Newport (South Wales) and Stoke. Boro a close second to Newport!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I like their humour. Still I suppose one needs a giant sense of humour living in a shithole like Middlesbrough.

I went to a friends house recently and his wife lived there for two years. So we had a game ti see which was the worst between Boro, Newport (South Wales) and Stoke. Boro a close second to Newport!

I`m surprised Hull didn`t feature. When Viz did their first book of crap towns they couldn`t decide which of Stoke or Hull should win so visited both to make their decision.

Hull won and what swung it was that the first thing they saw was a human turd in the phone box outside the station.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

At least you can buy a big detached house with a large garden, garage and driveway for 300k. That gets you a shite 2 bed terraced house in knowle here… know where I’d rather be ?

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m surprised Hull didn`t feature. When Viz did their first book of crap towns they couldn`t decide which of Stoke or Hull should win so visited both to make their decision.

Hull won and what swung it was that the first thing they saw was a human turd in the phone box outside the station.

Not just Hull.

One rainy night waiting for a taxi on the centre, I decided to seek shelter in a phone box. I was laughing at the others getting wet and just happened to look down. There right in the middle of the floor was a large Richard The third, still steaming. I was lucky as I'd somehow managed to miss it when turning around, I think it was also waiting for a taxi. 

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I love the fact that everyone goes on about Middlesbrough being a shit hole. There are actually some nice parts. Of course all of Bristol is wonderful as evidenced by Withywood, Hartcliffe, Knowle West, Lockleaze, Southmead, Banjo Island etc

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I love the fact that everyone goes on about Middlesbrough being a shit hole. There are actually some nice parts. Of course all of Bristol is wonderful as evidenced by Withywood, Hartcliffe, Knowle West, Lockleaze, Southmead, Banjo Island etc

A little out of date but, it aint Henley on Thames. Inside England's most deprived town where mum 'won't take kids after dark' - Mirror Online

40 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I don't think anyone has the time or inclination to visit the suburbs of Middlesbrough when going to a match, the description usually applies to the town/city itself and the area surrounding a stadium on away days. There will always be some nice areas to live in the burbs.

As such, compared to Bristol, Middlesbrough is a shit hole imo.

18 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Your friends wife lived in his house for two years?  Whatever next!