IGNORED

Mascot

Gratz260689

16 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Anyone’s kids or know of any kids whose been mascot this season? Just wondering how they found it and what was involved? Just paid for my boy to be a mascot vs West Brom! 

Do they all get a free shirt or do they take their chance at the end of the game??

9 minutes ago, daored said:

What do you get for your money? Appreciate match ticket(s) and lead the players out 

Don’t really know to be honest, 3 match tickets with meals before the game lead the players out, have a kick around with the players, not sure what else? Was hoping someone else could give me a heads up of what to expect!! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, daored said:

What do you get for your money? Appreciate match ticket(s) and lead the players out 

When my boy did it (2019), it was four match tickets, lead the team out, photos  by the pitch and ground tour/food.

Big tip - the accompanying adults go on the ground tour, but the kids alone get taken down to the changing room at about half one. They can take mobiles for selfies etc, and one item to sign. We bought a ball and took a Sharpie, then he got it signed by the squad. Buy a glass/plastic box case, get a small plaque and it’s a great souvenir 

D97757BE-6977-4F9E-A906-175A4E97C855.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1