IGNORED

Lowest point of the season…chance to put it right…

DT The Optimist

Yes..to me the low point of our season was Coventry away, when we totally outplayed by 10 man Coventry City…….  And somehow contrived  & managed to lose that game..

I for one am really looking forward to Tuesday night game, The chance of back to back wins first time this season,  confidence in the squad, players like Sem on fire, and to erase that Saturday from the memory bank ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fat Cigar said:

I think Forest at home was worse. Take your point though. I was at Coventry and we didn't even play that well, even when 2-1 up. Should be a really good open game. As always, going to need to score at least 2 to be guaranteed of a draw....

Forest at home, 1-0 up at 90 minutes, about to end the record breaking run of no wins, Forest weren’t that great at that point, unbelievable stuff as defo a low point!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fat Cigar said:

I think Forest at home was worse. Take your point though. I was at Coventry and we didn't even play that well, even when 2-1 up. Should be a really good open game. As always, going to need to score at least 2 to be guaranteed of a draw....

I was not there that day. Had things at home on but listened to whole Match on radio Brizzle and recall Gary Owers saying never seen anything like that before, as well as many livid callers ringing in who had attended.. 

agree many of the late winners or equalisers this season have been stomach turning but for being given the run around by 10 men for a whole half of a game and them scoring a deserved late winner left me numb at home. 
somehow I suspect tomorrow will be a cracking game and that wrong will be righted ?

19 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

I was not there that day. Had things at home on but listened to whole Match on radio Brizzle and recall Gary Owers saying never seen anything like that before, as well as many livid callers ringing in who had attended.. 

agree many of the late winners or equalisers this season have been stomach turning but for being given the run around by 10 men for a whole half of a game and them scoring a deserved late winner left me numb at home. 
somehow I suspect tomorrow will be a cracking game and that wrong will be righted ?

The reaction from us in the away end certainly wasn't the usual applaud them off regardless.  Players got a lot of abuse hurled at them. We weren't happy. Since then, Coventry have got a little worse and we've got a little better. 

Forest was a shocking mental capitulation and completely unacceptable, but we weren’t actually that bad for the 90 minutes. 

Coventry was worse because we were really poor from the start, they gifted us a penalty and an extra man and we still managed to lose a truly pathetic second half. Almost 3,000 City fans mostly ignored by disinterested players at full time, a manager off sick with no return date and a generally toxic feel. 

Only time this season I questioned whether it might of been time to accept that Project Pearson just wasn’t working. Thankfully, his return to work coincided with an upturn of form and much better football. Safe to say that after the dreadful first half of the season  and some terrible afternoons and nights that something has finally started to build. 

• Like 1