IGNORED

Why aren't away tickets posted out anymore?

Second City Red

1 hour ago, boadle said:

Was anything announced? I live in Nottingham, and would like to know if I can POTD. Can't find anything either way on our site or theirs.

I might be selling a ticket. A mate is ill so his ticket would be available if he bails, will find out tomorrow 

I'll be drinking near the ground from 1ish 

I also live more than 100 miles from Ashton Gate so I ordered my Forest tickets online but there was no option for them to be posted out. I telephoned the ticket office at Ashton Gate and asked if there was an option for tickets to be posted but was told that because Royal Mail had mislaid a whole day's post the club felt it could not rely on their service. I was told to collect my ticket from the ticket office at the City Ground on Saturday.  On previous occasions when I've had to collect tickets there hasn't been a problem. Forest ticket office is usually pretty good.

21 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Completely incorrect, that fault lies with the third party not Royal Mail. 

I stating what I know. I’m not going to go into the hows’s and why’s but I am just letting you know that I DO know.

I am not incorrect in saying what happened. I am saying is that it’s not some kind of conspiracy by the club. They, along with Swansea, moved heaven and earth to get tickets reprocessed so fans could get into the match.

The mail was collected and vanished, seemingly. As I said nothing to do with the December delays you brought up. I just needed to correct you on that as it’s not actually false.

This is my last word on this. It’s up to people who they want to listen to. I just wanted to address any false information being put out there.

• Admin
On 21/02/2022 at 14:00, Second City Red said:

So, unless I want to spend a long while in a queue at the City ground on Saturday, my only option is to drive the two hundred odd miles to Bristol to collect. 

Why can't the club post out tickets any more? We surely can't be that short of cash?

You surely were joking that you would have driven 200 hundred miles rather than spend a few minutes in a queue?

58 minutes ago, boadle said:

Fair enough. Thankyou!

image.png