IGNORED

Sky Article on Semenyo

DaveF

As with the fans' Q & A,  he comes across as hard-working, intelligent and grounded. 

I know it's only been the last few weeks Semenyo has really hit form but I'm really excited about him and think it obvious already that is way more than a flash in the pan.

At times, it's like watching that kid in primary school who is way better than everyone else and knows it. The way he keeps the ball away from defenders at times is incredible. First time since Brownhill and Webster that I have really been convinced we have someone destined for the top. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

As with the fans' Q & A,  he comes across as hard-working, intelligent and grounded. 

I know it's only been the last few weeks Semenyo has really hit form but I'm really excited about him and think it obvious already that is way more than a flash in the pan.

At times, it's like watching that kid in primary school who is way better than everyone else and knows it. The way he keeps the ball away from defenders at times is incredible. First time since Brownhill and Webster that I have really been convinced we have someone destined for the top. 

Like waiting for a bus, we’ve suddenly got three we can place in that category in Antoine, Alex and Han-Noah. And slightly more under the radar, I think Pring may go pretty far too.

• Like 3

Indeed, it will show how ambitious the board is sticking and building a team around all three. A lot depends on whether they want to stay and get even better. I have a feeling all three are very grounded but it will be a test of the board's and their (agents) resolve warding off bids in the summer.

35 minutes ago, Swede said:

Indeed, it will show how ambitious the board is sticking and building a team around all three. A lot depends on whether they want to stay and get even better. I have a feeling all three are very grounded but it will be a test of the board's and their (agents) resolve warding off bids in the summer.

Think that is my take on it. Massengo came here to get games and improve, and the other two definitely seem grounded and I would expect they would all be happy to stay at least another season, and can surely see the improvements from a year ago. I think it more depends on if we have to sell to balance the books, rather than just accepting a decent offer because it's a decent offer. But this is football and money and agents are involved. Interesting summer, hopefully we can keep all 3.

• Like 1