IGNORED

Ashton Gate 8 Weekend Highlight Reel

That's a lovely video. Thanks for sharing.

Mixed emotions. As Gary Owners said...' Club has its heart back'.

History has certainly calmed the situation and both sides have found a happy medium.

Glad it's now being ' commemorated' in the appropriate way.

How nice to see the Queen mother of BCFC being warmly hugged and appreciated...Marina is truly under appreciated imo.

Only one negative... Louis...lose the hat. So disrespectful inside. I guess some have never been taught etquitte.

Other than that...

2 hours ago, spudski said:

That's a lovely video. Thanks for sharing.

Mixed emotions. As Gary Owners said...' Club has its heart back'.

History has certainly calmed the situation and both sides have found a happy medium.

Glad it's now being ' commemorated' in the appropriate way.

How nice to see the Queen mother of BCFC being warmly hugged and appreciated...Marina is truly under appreciated imo.

Only one negative... Louis...lose the hat. So disrespectful inside. I guess some have never been taught etquitte.

Other than that...

Unfortunate that you felt it necessary to make that comment, but I thought the same and agree with you entirely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Unfortunate that you felt it necessary to make that comment, but I thought the same and agree with you entirely.

Funnily I thought to myself at the time of posting...to not mention it... as it demeans from how good the footage is. Hopefully someone will educate him...silly I know in the big picture of things, especially with what's going on, but the little things eventually all add up in the end. Just keep standards up...it's the sort of thing he'll look back with an older head and be embarrassed by.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Funnily I thought to myself at the time of posting...to not mention it... as it demeans from how good the footage is. Hopefully someone will educate him...silly I know in the big picture of things, especially with what's going on, but the little things eventually all add up in the end. Just keep standards up...it's the sort of thing he'll look back with an older head and be embarrassed by.

I suppose I should also add that, though he was a good and long serving player, I still resent that he became recognised as our player with most appearances (due to some dubious sub appearances - can you feel my bitterness?) over the player who, in my opinion, should have never lost that accolade.

• Like 3