IGNORED

Kids on pitch

Redandproud

49 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Total disrespect for the club ,not obeying orders from the club regarding giving shirts away, after all ,he does go to the knee,another rule set down by the club for the players,

I understand they voted to do that rather than it being a rule imposed by the club.

As for giving his shirt away, I suppose he's the only player whose jersey will fit an 8-year-old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

I understand they voted to do that rather than it being a rule imposed by the club.

As for giving his shirt away, I suppose he's the only player whose jersey will fit an 8-year-old.

As I understood it, the board of directors, insisted the players took to the knee,but that's another title, 

1 hour ago, Redandproud said:

As I understood it, the board of directors, insisted the players took to the knee,but that's another title, 

For pity's sake, you made yourself look a big enough tit on your thread in August where you made this same claim.  That and some of the other utter tripe you posted in the thread. Give it up.  

6 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

For pity's sake, you made yourself look a big enough tit on your thread in August where you made this same claim.  That and some of the other utter tripe you posted in the thread. Give it up.  

You don't know me,I don't know you ,try not insulting people who have got different opinions than you, 

3 hours ago, Redandproud said:

You don't know me,I don't know you ,try not insulting people who have got different opinions than you, 

It's not a different opinion, it's a matter of fact. The players take the knee because they want to, not because they have been ordered to. If you are going to repeatedly spread lies then expect people to get pissed off wirh you. 

• Like 10
  • Flames 2

14 hours ago, richwwtk said:

It's not a different opinion, it's a matter of fact. The players take the knee because they want to, not because they have been ordered to. If you are going to repeatedly spread lies then expect people to get pissed off wirh you. 

Once again ,"INSULTS",. I'm trying to find the statement from the club about this, then I'll expect a apology, for calling me a liar, but I'm sure it was Jon Lansdown stated it, 

24 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

So calling someone a "LIAR" is not an insult,?

Not when it's an accurate description.

I said you were continuing to spread lies after they were shown to be lies, which is exactly what you were doing.

Edited by richwwtk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Redandproud said:

Once again ,"INSULTS",. I'm trying to find the statement from the club about this, then I'll expect a apology, for calling me a liar, but I'm sure it was Jon Lansdown stated it, 

Been an hour. I'm guessing you couldn't find a statement, so are you going to apologise for getting it wrong? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

WASTE OF TIME , 

No need to shout.

7 minutes ago, Selred said:

Been an hour. I'm guessing you couldn't find a statement, so are you going to apologise for getting it wrong? 

It would appear not, bunker down and shout at people is the procedure now.

it would be way too much to think the players were taking the knee because they actually think it's the right thing to do.

7 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Still looking

There's a reason for that....can you guess what it is....? 

Maybe I can help point you in the right direction.  In my post (quoted below), the word "thread" is a hyperlink to the thread that you created.  In that thread you also seemed to suggest that racial discrimination had only been going on for 2 years and only in America! I realise that's not what you meant, but it did highlight your apparent lack of understanding of what the gesture is actually about and why it has transcended borders.

20 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

22 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

No need to shout.

It would appear not, bunker down and shout at people is the procedure now.

it would be way too much to think the players were taking the knee because they actually think it's the right thing to do.

Ok, can't find it, I'm not going to apologize for a  statement I've read on the website, as it's been over 2yrs since then, I will apologize because I can't prove it to you,. end of, 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Ok, can't find it, I'm not going to apologize for a  statement I've read on the website, as it's been over 2yrs since then, I will apologize because I can't prove it to you,. end of, 

Maybe you got it wrong?

Let's imagine how unlikely a trio of wealthy white businessmen are to INSIST players make an anti-racism gesture - and how more likely a multi-racial group of young men (some of whom will have experienced or know those who have experienced racism) are to request that they do it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Apparently happened again yesterday  with Massengo, how are they genuinely being allowed to do this?

IDIOT parents, who don't care  about club rules or statements,total disregard, for the sake of getting a shirt, and There are security guards all around the pitch to stop this, 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Apparently happened again yesterday  with Massengo, how are they genuinely being allowed to do this?

And again, what kind of a knob must you be to think that after we’ve had a gut punch of a last minute equaliser a pitch invasion is any way appropriate.

Start banning them (parents of the kids) FFS

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

And again, what kind of a knob must you be to think that after we’ve had a gut punch of a last minute equaliser a pitch invasion is any way appropriate.

Agreed,start banning the parents,or a hefty club fine,then they'll think twice about their kids running on the pitch,

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Agree, but also why are the stewards allowing it to happen? If an adult ran on to the pitch asking for a players shirt I’d be rugby tackled within seconds. Absolutely ridiculous 

Edited by Charlie BCFC

5 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Agree, but also why are the stewards allowing it to happen? If an adult ran on to the pitch asking for a players shirt I’d be rugby tackled within seconds. Absolutely ridiculous 

Probably because they can get away with force on adults, so much as touch a kid to stop them and you know some parents would be after the steward on charges regardless of the fact the kid shouldn’t be on the pitch 

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Probably because they can get away with force on adults, so much as touch a kid to stop them and you know some parents would be after the steward on charges regardless of the fact the kid shouldn’t be on the pitch 

Oh don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect them to be violent on them but surely more of an effort has got to be made to stop it?