IGNORED

You cannot polish a turd!

Curr Avon

I disagree. Bake it in the oven at 250 degrees C for one hour twenty minutes. Leave to cool for twenty four hours. Apply one coat of yacht varnish, diluted with turps at 50%, followed by another three undiluted coats with a minimum of four hours between coats. Leave for twenty four hours. At this point bring out the pledge and polish to your hearts content.

Edited by Rich
correction
  • Haha 9

Meanwhile Man C continue to gild the lilly. It must royally piss them off.

As neutral, i enjoyed watching them in the prime Ferguson years. Now it's the blue half of Manchester i watch if i fancy some Prem/CL action. They're miles ahead 

8 minutes ago, Rich said:

I disagree. Bake it in the oven at 250 degrees C four one hour twenty minutes. Leave to cool for twenty four hours. Apply one coat of yacht varnish, diluted with turps at 50%, followed by another three undiluted coats with a minimum of four hours between coats. Leave for twenty four hours. At this point bring out the pledge and polish to your hearts content.

Thanks for editing to include a correction. Could have been a real mistake to try this otherwise! Phew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

I disagree. Bake it in the oven at 250 degrees C for one hour twenty minutes. Leave to cool for twenty four hours. Apply one coat of yacht varnish, diluted with turps at 50%, followed by another three undiluted coats with a minimum of four hours between coats. Leave for twenty four hours. At this point bring out the pledge and polish to your hearts content.

This sounds quite artistic 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Sounds far too much like hard work. I'd simply leave the turd for millions of years until it turns into a fossil coprolite and hey presto! It can be polished to your heart's content. 

38 minutes ago, Rich said:

Man you have really, I mean really , over thought this.

You need a hobby, probably a different hobby I would guess :whistle2:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rich said:

Sounds like you've had practice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

That might work with one of your turds but not mine. My guts are playing up at the moment and you definitely couldn’t polish what I turn out on a morning. 

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

This sounds quite artistic 

I can drop one off for you, if you'd like.:me?:

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Sounds far too much like hard work. I'd simply leave the turd for millions of years until it turns into a fossil coprolite and hey presto! It can be polished to your heart's content. 

I don't have that long.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, swanker said:

That might work with one of your turds but not mine. My guts are playing up at the moment and you definitely couldn’t polish what I turn out on a morning. 

Might just take longer for the liquid level to dry up.

If it's the opposite, then forego the baking section and go straight to the varnish part of the instructions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

As we are talking about Man Utd and Man City

A quick question

Where is the biggest gap? Man City v Man Utd  or Us v Gas

This is my take (numbers for illustration only.)

Say our players are on average 25% better than Rovers players, but Man City players are perhaps 5% better than Man United players. So on that level the gap in quality is bigger between us and Rovers.

Rovers might be able to spend £25M to make up the difference in quality against us. Man United would have to spend £500M + to obtain a squad of similar quality to Man C. So on monetary terms to bridge the quality gap, the biggest gap is with Man U/Man C.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Or you could bake it in the oven at 250 degrees c, season liberally and polish it off with a nice bergerac.

• Thanks 1

I absolutely love seeing Man Utd lose, every time especially to their rivals. Seeing their struggles post Ferguson has been a gift that keeps giving, it must really hurt them that the two best sides in the Country by a mile are now Man City and Liverpool.

• Like 1