IGNORED

Any sensible folks need a lift to Blackburn?

Harry

Hiya. 
A few of us who now reside up in the family stand are taking our young kids on their first ever away trip to Blackburn on Saturday. 
We’ve organised a minibus, which I will be driving, but due to a family bereavement we’ve had one of the dads and his 2 kids have to drop out. 
Which means we’ve got 3 spare seats now. 
If anyone was stuck for transport who fancied joining us please let me know. Obviously we’re looking for ‘sensible’ folks please - we have 5 under 11’s on board so it won’t be a lads battle bus ?  So really looking for anyone who might be a dad & son/daughter combo who maybe didn’t fancy the long drive. 

Will be looking to set off from Bristol at around 8am and will likely stop en route for a bit a food and drink (we’ve found a decent pub just outside Blackburn). 

At the moment, rough cost might be around £25-£30 per head - depending how much diesel rises between now and filling up the bus ?

So if anyone was kinda stuck for transport, and are of the sensible variety, please let me know. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

21 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I’m struggling with the concept that anyone sensible would want to go to Blackburn, in their current form, to watch City, in our current form!

(I’m still going mind!) 

Me too?

Seriously, I'd go to every City away match if I could. Enjoy the day and make sure you bring THREE points back to Brizzle.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Hiya. 
A few of us who now reside up in the family stand are taking our young kids on their first ever away trip to Blackburn on Saturday. 
We’ve organised a minibus, which I will be driving, but due to a family bereavement we’ve had one of the dads and his 2 kids have to drop out. 
Which means we’ve got 3 spare seats now. 
If anyone was stuck for transport who fancied joining us please let me know. Obviously we’re looking for ‘sensible’ folks please - we have 5 under 11’s on board so it won’t be a lads battle bus ?  So really looking for anyone who might be a dad & son/daughter combo who maybe didn’t fancy the long drive. 

Will be looking to set off from Bristol at around 8am and will likely stop en route for a bit a food and drink (we’ve found a decent pub just outside Blackburn). 

At the moment, rough cost might be around £25-£30 per head - depending how much diesel rises between now and filling up the bus ?

So if anyone was kinda stuck for transport, and are of the sensible variety, please let me know. 

£90 for me and two nippers?