IGNORED

Jeremy Kyle Death in the Daytime

Port Said Red

Did anyone watch the first part of this last night? He is really shown to be the most obnoxious parasite, quite he ia still allowed to work in the public arena is beyond me.

Mind you a lot of the Production staff come out of it badly too, but at least they realised and were ashamed of their culpability in the way the guests were lied too and manipulated.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Did anyone watch the first part of this last night? He is really shown to be the most obnoxious parasite, quite he ia still allowed to work in the public arena is beyond me.

Mind you a lot of the Production staff come out of it badly too, but at least they realised and were ashamed of their culpability in the way the guests were lied too and manipulated.

I watched it last night very interesting. I don't like JK but i'm not sure you can blame the show for everything. These people knew what the show was like and i did end up laughing at the bloke who head butted his love rival and put the blame totally on the show. FFS take some responsibility for your own actions.

Is there another part to come?

Edited by Super

7 minutes ago, Super said:

I watched it last night very interesting. I don't like JK but i'm not sure you can blame the show for everything. These people knew what the show was like and i did end up laughing at the bloke who head butted his love rival and put the blame totally on the show. FFS take some responsibility for your own actions.

Second part tonight although I’ve just watched it on catch up.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Second part tonight. I think the judge in the case you mention had it right, the amount of provocation by the production crew before they were on the stage seemed to be the major factor. They were going from dressing room to dressing room, claiming things that had been said by the other party, deliberately winding them up.

The shows defence was that it was intended to make "controlled interventions", but I can't see anything in Kyle's resume that suggests he had any formal training in intervention counselling or similar skills.

• Like 1

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Second part tonight. I think the judge in the case you mention had it right, the amount of provocation by the production crew before they were on the stage seemed to be the major factor. They were going from dressing room to dressing room, claiming things that had been said by the other party, deliberately winding them up.

The shows defence was that it was intended to make "controlled interventions", but I can't see anything in Kyle's resume that suggests he had any formal training in intervention counselling or similar skills.

I know what you mean but i'm sure we have all been provoked at some time in life but we don't all assault someone. I can't stand Kyle and the show is the worst without doubt.

• The title was changed to Jeremy Kyle Death in the Daytime