IGNORED

Lazy question

bexhill reds

When you select a seat on the website I think the green area at the bottom of the screen represents the pitch so that numbers increase away from the pitch. However, a bit like you I have not been to AG for a while so whilst that to me seems logical I can't say for sure.

I had seen that the tickets for Hull are cheap - is this some special end of season offer?

15 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

When you select a seat on the website I think the green area at the bottom of the screen represents the pitch so that numbers increase away from the pitch. However, a bit like you I have not been to AG for a while so whilst that to me seems logical I can't say for sure.

I had seen that the tickets for Hull are cheap - is this some special end of season offer?

Thanks for that, that’s what I was thinking but the little seat graphic looks to be the wrong way round.

Last home game so that want a sell out at £20 quid an adult, alternatively they're probably got some pies & cider to clear….