IGNORED

Tickets on city app.

Rocking Red Cyril

I am with Lloyds and had the same problem several times, spoke to Bc they said it was bank problem, check with bank and they said Bc are not fully using the new fraud prevention protocols that has been in place, today I passed this on to Bc and they said they don’t have to until April this year, hope this clears it up for you, I suggested they should have put this on their web site, but as usual I expect it has fallen on deaf ears

Edited by Oldland2
Spelling

14 hours ago, Oldland2 said:

I am with Lloyds and had the same problem several times, spoke to Bc they said it was bank problem, check with bank and they said Bc are not fully using the new fraud prevention protocols that has been in place, today I passed this on to Bc and they said they don’t have to until April this year, hope this clears it up for you, I suggested they should have put this on their web site, but as usual I expect it has fallen on deaf ears

Today after having a mare getting my weekly bus ticket on the first bus app. Have learnt ( from my bank ) That this new system has being planned for by the banking merchants ( who deal with the online money transfers ) for 18 months and it would seem are not ready for it to work fault free. This is apparently effecting numorous company's online payments. 

So again the banks or their merchants, are taking the **** out of us. And are giving poor service whilst they use our money to make profits. Again not good enough. 

Stopping my rant before I really go on one.

COYR❤️

4 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Today after having a mare getting my weekly bus ticket on the first bus app. Have learnt ( from my bank ) That this new system has being planned for by the banking merchants ( who deal with the online money transfers ) for 18 months and it would seem are not ready for it to work fault free. This is apparently effecting numorous company's online payments. 

So again the banks or their merchants, are taking the **** out of us. And are giving poor service whilst they use our money to make profits. Again not good enough. 

Stopping my rant before I really go on one.

COYR❤️

I stopped working on “PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication” in Oct 2019.  From reading some stuff online the deadline for 2-factor authentication of online card payments was moved out from 14 Sept 2021 to 14 March 2022, I.e. it’s live now.

17 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I stopped working on “PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication” in Oct 2019.  From reading some stuff online the deadline for 2-factor authentication of online card payments was moved out from 14 Sept 2021 to 14 March 2022, I.e. it’s live now.

But it might be live but does not seem to be working as so many payments on apps to many company's not working . It a long way  from Gert lush at mo

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have to be honest, I installed the app when it was launched and don't recall looking at it again since.

What sort of exclusive content do they put on it?

Unless it's changed since I last used it - nothing. 

It was slow, logged you out randomly, score updates didn't work (BBC app does perfectly) and just took more time to find what you actually need than required. It was of no benefit.