IGNORED

VOTE NOW IN THE END OF SEASON AWARDS!

Blagdon Mike

2 hours ago, tin said:

I don’t know anything about our women’s team. Anyone know who their POTY is?

Abi Harrison got to be their POTY, breaking goal-scoring records.

And i voted for for Aggie Beever-Jones for young player,  just the name alone is ace and she is a good player to boot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

And i voted for for Aggie Beever-Jones for young player,  just the name alone is ace and she is a good player to boot.

I went for Brooke Aspin as YPOTY.  Been great at Centre-back as the season has progressed.  Not sure if she’s turned 17 yet, but a 16 year old at CB is fantastic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tin said:

I don’t know anything about our women’s team. Anyone know who their POTY is?

Ebony Salmon was the first Women's POTY & YPOTY winner last season, but she left in the summer.

The Supporters Club & Trust are aware that there are fans of the men's team that don't follow the women's team, and fans of the women's team that don't follow the men's. This is why we added onto the opening page "Whether you follow one or both of the teams, please cast your votes accordingly and skip any questions for which you no have no answer for".

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

I don't think the women's team should have been included in the survey. Perhaps as a separate email?

I didn't realise there was an option to leave it blank so I went for Harrison who is about the only one I know anything about. Seems a bit unfair on the others 

Since the Supporters Club & Trust have fully incorporated the women's team & their own fanbase, we have incorporated this into our awards.

As mentioned in a previous reply here, we encourage voters to only vote for categories they are familiar with

P.S. Get down to Ashton Gate this Sunday to watch the women play Liverpool if you can! ?

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

Did Mark Ashton accept his award last year for champagne moment?

We didn't really reach out to him, to be honest...

1 hour ago, shahanshahan said:

Ebony Salmon was the first Women's POTY & YPOTY winner last season, but she left in the summer.

The Supporters Club & Trust are aware that there are fans of the men's team that don't follow the women's team, and fans of the women's team that don't follow the men's. This is why we added onto the opening page "Whether you follow one or both of the teams, please cast your votes accordingly and skip any questions for which you no have no answer for".

That applies 100% to me. I couldn’t name one woman City player. I have more interest in Scottish ‘football’……………..:rofl2br:

3 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Since the Supporters Club & Trust have fully incorporated the women's team & their own fanbase, we have incorporated this into our awards.

As mentioned in a previous reply here, we encourage voters to only vote for categories they are familiar with

P.S. Get down to Ashton Gate this Sunday to watch the women play Liverpool if you can! ?

We didn't really reach out to him, to be honest...

It's unlikely to happen, but if Ipswich did get promoted this season, next seasons champagne moment might be watching Richard Gould chase Mark Ashton around the pitch trying to present him with last seasons champagne moment award.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, brady bunch said:

MV5BMTBiNDVjNWUtYmExNy00ZjkyLWE3ZTEtNjhl

Edited by TBW

9 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I voted for who I find most attractive. Let's face it, some women supporters have done the same for male players in the past.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I went for Brooke Aspin as YPOTY.  Been great at Centre-back as the season has progressed.  Not sure if she’s turned 17 yet, but a 16 year old at CB is fantastic.

When I told my girls team that she was only 3 months older than some of them they were gobsmacked.  From what I've seen Murray has helped massively next to her.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Bard said:

When I told my girls team that she was only 3 months older than some of them they were gobsmacked.  From what I've seen Murray has helped massively next to her.

Murray has been a rock.  If it wasn’t for Harrison, she’d be my POTY.  

• Like 1

On 28/03/2022 at 14:48, Davefevs said:

i voted for Aggie Beever-Jones purely because her name is mint, i voted me for supporter for staying after we went 2-0 down against brum