IGNORED

Bristol City legends event at Nailsea and TICKENHAM BS48 2AS this coming Sunday

• The title was changed to Bristol City legends event at Nailsea and TICKENHAM BS48 2AS this coming Sunday
38 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Who on earth are Oaklan Buck and Jeremy Newton?

Looking at Buck, he appears to have had a few games for Bath in 2018:

https://uk.soccerway.com/players/oaklan-buck/526618/

There’s a Jeremy Newton who used to manage Swindon’s academy:

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15906762.swindon-towns-academy-manager-removed-post-internal-investigation/

The term “legend” is thrown around too often these days, but I tell you, I’d dine out on sharing a pitch with a man who played for Bath for a small amount of time 5 years ago and probably has to wear a name badge so his own family know who he is

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The term “legend” is thrown around too often these days, but I tell you, I’d dine out on sharing a pitch with a man who played for Bath for a small amount of time 5 years ago and probably has to wear a name badge so his own family know who he is

When I think of Superstar Legends of the game Clayton Fortune always seems to be knocked off top spot by either Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo but he inevitably makes the top 5

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

When I think of Superstar Legends of the game Clayton Fortune always seems to be knocked off top spot by either Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo but he inevitably makes the top 5

Clayton Fortunes boy plays for Mangos juniors. Clayton was reffing a game last season against my team and turned a blind eye to the most blatant of handballs by one of the Mangos team. He professed not to have seen it.

I’m not in any way bitter over this.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Clayton Fortunes boy plays for Mangos juniors. Clayton was reffing a game last season against my team and turned a blind eye to the most blatant of handballs by one of the Mangos team. He professed not to have seen it.

I’m not in any way bitter over this.

We was robbed I tell thee!

7 hours ago, Midred said:

I thought it was the sag's wives and girlfriends they were paying!

Do Tickenham share the ground with Nailsea?

Very Ambitious Somerset Football club.

Looking to go up from the Somerset District League into the Toolstation pyramid.

That would include new floodlights, turnstyles, and the like.

Certainly a good footballing side at County level. I'm more Clevedon Utd myself .

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Very Ambitious Somerset Football club.

Looking to go up from the Somerset District League into the Toolstation pyramid.

That would include new floodlights, turnstyles, and the like.

Certainly a good footballing side at County level. I'm more Clevedon Utd myself .

Do you ever watch them? I get down most weeks whenever City are away. Probably recognise you if you do.

Shame they’ve fell away this season cause they were going well. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Do you ever watch them? I get down most weeks whenever City are away. Probably recognise you if you do.

Shame they’ve fell away this season cause they were going well. 

My 16 year old just started playing for them, alongside still playing for the under 16s at Junior level.

I'm normally in the clubhouse after games (unless City have a home game).

I know most of the coaches (including the 1st team) through Junior football at the club.

Great club, but they can't go up due to what is needed ground wise(floodlights, tunstiles etc). So even when they win the Somerset Premier league they are stuck.

A groundshare arrangement with Clevedon Town to enable them to move up, didn't really work out; and they are back now at their spiritual home at Coleridge.

Would be good to meet up sometime.?

• Like 1