IGNORED

Could this be our new kit for next season?

sadlybrokered

Just now, sadlybrokered said:

Completely irrelevant if I’m honest really isn’t it?

How is it irrelevant? Could be a random mock up from someone and not be real at all. You've given us nothing to say this is official or leaked from somewhere. Typically, actual leaks don't come in the form of a Football Manager style image like this.

• Like 2

Just now, TBW said:

How is it irrelevant? Could be a random mock up from someone and not be real at all. You've given us nothing to say this is official or leaked from somewhere. Typically, actual leaks don't come in the form of a Football Manager style image like this.

Ah, I see. An opinion based on your/collective opinion.

Let me know if you have any more drivel to spill.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, sadlybrokered said:

Ah, I see. We're just supposed to see you post something with no context and us all treat you as the saviour of the land for breaking such groundbreaking and potentially fake news. Got it.

Edited by TBW

8 minutes ago, sadlybrokered said:

Jesus man, calm down.

All he asked is (in effect) whether this was legit or something you’ve mocked up. He hasn’t said he likes it or dislikes it  and you’ve reacted like he’s come round your gaff, shat on your carpet and screwed your missus.

I dread to think what happens if he expresses slight dissatisfaction with the design, but I’d probably be advising him to hire protection based on the last reaction!

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Flames 4

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Jesus man, calm down.

All he asked is (in effect) whether this was legit or something you’ve mocked up. He hasn’t said he likes it or dislikes it  and you’ve reacted like he’s come round your gaff, shat on your carpet and screwed your missus.

I dread to think what happens if he expresses slight dissatisfaction with the design, but I’d probably be advising him to hire protection based on the last reaction!

Couldn’t care what he thinks about the design. Sharing my opinion based on his opinion.

Do one kiddo.

7 minutes ago, TBW said:

Ah, I see. We're just supposed to see you post something with no context and us all treat you as the saviour of the land for breaking such groundbreaking and potentially fake news. Got it.

Yes exactly that. Bow down to me, I am the almighty saviour.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Jesus man, calm down.

Also who’s to say I have a misses bit presumptive isn’t it? Could have a boyfriend for all you know.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sadlybrokered said:

Couldn’t care what he thinks about the design. Sharing my opinion based on his opinion.

I've literally given no opinion at all.

Why should we be talking about it when we STILL don't know if this is a mock up from some random or actually a leak? No clarity means nobody should give a ****.

1 minute ago, sadlybrokered said:

Also who’s to say I have a misses bit presumptive isn’t it? Could have a boyfriend for all you know.

The same still applies. I'm sure you're capable of interchanging a word or two to ensure it applies directly to your situation.

1 minute ago, alexukhc said:

It’s from that Bristol City till I die Facebook page, someone made it

THANK YOU.

Dunno what this guy's problem is. Didn't take a lot. Seems like he wants to try fool us all into thinking it's real for some strange reason...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TBW said:

THANK YOU.

Dunno what this guy's problem is. Didn't take a lot. Seems like he wants to try fool us all into thinking it's real for some strange reason...

All good, prob just some kid or something, I remember making kits up when I was a kid, personally I think it’s horrible, looks like a Welsh Rugby or Swindle shirt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TBW said:

The same still applies. I'm sure you're capable of interchanging a word or two to ensure it applies directly to your situation.

THANK YOU.

Not really. Just saying misses is a bit presumptive. Especially in 2022. Offensive really.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2