IGNORED

When Tinman Took My Advise.....

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

When Tinman took my advise (that I've said countless times recently) it sounded like we started creating chances and looking dangerous at the end....

Doherty and Orr in midfield,Murray on the right,a runner on the left,target-man Miller up front....the runner on the left given freedom to fill the hole (Anyinsah)....

I still stick by that....

Guest Spunkwood
When Tinman took my advise (that I've said countless times recently) it sounded like we started creating chances and looking dangerous at the end....

Doherty and Orr in midfield,Murray on the right,a runner on the left,target-man Miller up front....the runner on the left given freedom to fill the hole (Anyinsah)....

we need wilkshire :D

Guest BCFCNW

Well perhaps you'd like to get this impressive CV in early then, as, judging by the ground-swell opinion on this forum, there'll be a 'situation vacant' pretty soon at AG.

• Admin

Oh come on, you were hardly a sole voice of reason. You still think Tinnion is a capable left sided midfielder f.f.s, something that ANYONE who had watched him there on occasions for City last season would know to be now untrue.

But then why would you have been at Ashton Gate with City in a different league to Reading? :D

Archived