IGNORED

Women’s World Cup qualifiers

Jerseybean

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just like we weren't back in the days mens football consistently had similar results

These days we rarely, if ever see such results in professional mens football. It’s only international minnows like San Marino  or Luxembourg that get stuffed by scores like that.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

I am.

I thought if Armenia could keep it tight for the first 15 then their superior midfield would wear down the Poles. Clearly, an early goal knocked the stuffing out of them.

What were your predictions prior to the game?

I wasn’t aware that the matches were on………..:dunno:

The only time I watch ladies football is when England play. I’ve never actually watched a woman's game live at any level.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I wasn’t aware that the matches were on………..:dunno:

The only time I watch ladies football is when England play. I’ve never actually watched a woman's game live at any level.

Ah, so you were commenting on a topic you have no interest in and no knowledge of to make your opinion in any way worthwhile.

So, pretty much a normal day then.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

• Admin
1 hour ago, Robbored said:

These days we rarely, if ever see such results in professional mens football. It’s only international minnows like San Marino  or Luxembourg that get stuffed by scores like that.

True, but obviously womens football is not where mens football is - quite obvious even to those who show little interest that minnows still exist

Mens football has seen less (or fewer) of these results over the last 10 years or so. The smaller teams have become more street wise and improved markedly . Those sort of results were still happening in the 70s after decades of competition, the women games is in it's infancy comparatively speaking. Regular competition will only improve the game, but it needs time.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Super said:

Northern Ireland boss Kenny Shiels has apologised for his post-match comments after the 5-0 loss to England in which he described women as being "more emotional than men".

Here it is…

I can only say, if conceding goals is down to being over emotional we must have the most sensitive group of footballers in the league

• Haha 1

Johnathan Pearce is one of the most knowledgeable and insightful commentators around., who analysis and observations are some of the very best....and a Bristol City fan.   To paraphrase........"When a man is     tired of Johnathan Pearce, he's tired of football"   ?

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Here it is…

I can only say, if conceding goals is down to being over emotional we must have the most sensitive group of footballers in the league

It's actually the most bizarre interview from any manager I have heard. What was he thinking.