IGNORED

Ashton Gate Easter egg hunt

chucky

Just wanted to say what a fantastic time my kids had today. 

A free event, the kids got to do an Easter egg hunt with Jerry, and also giving free stadium tours. Kids had a great time and were presented with free shirts at the end. 

Just wanted to say thanks to Jerry and the other volunteers for a great day today. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, chucky said:

Just wanted to say what a fantastic time my kids had today. 

A free event, the kids got to do an Easter egg hunt with Jerry, and also giving free stadium tours. Kids had a great time and were presented with free shirts at the end. 

Just wanted to say thanks to Jerry and the other volunteers for a great day today. 

Have done that before with my boy & he loved it. Out of interest, was it advertised? Haven’t seen anything about it. COYR 

9 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Have done that before with my boy & he loved it. Out of interest, was it advertised? Haven’t seen anything about it. COYR 

It was advertised on Facebook which is where my wife say it. I'm not sure where else though. It was a Bristol sport event. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Simon79 said:

It was on the OS last week. I remember because I noticed there was no maximum age for joining in the easter egg hunt: thought about blagging an entry, but realised I would have got shown up by your average 5 year old.

• Haha 3