IGNORED

One Team in Bristol fanzine

WessexPest

All,

FYI that on Easter Monday the OTIB fanzine hits a rare milestone for the paper-based fans’ forum in this digital age - the 250th edition, no less.

I’m not officially associated with the publication although full disclosure I’ve been writing for them on and off over the course of the past quarter century. 

Can’t be many fanzines still alive and kicking, many City fanzines have come and gone (Stand Up…, The CideRed, Come in No. 7, Your Time is Up), but OTIB has endured. The Gas fanzine, Second of May is long since defunct, possibly due to the events on that date in 2001 but also due to the fact the editor now follows a different team of blue itinerants in AFC Wimbledon.

OTIB merchandise has been excellent consistently too.

Grab yourself a copy if you happen upon a seller on Monday.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 3

Well done to them. 

Also the Ultra and Bountyhunter I remember. Think Del Naja of Massive Attack was involved with the former or was said to be.

would be good to see more fanzines, more flags and more fan culture around Ashton gate again which I feel has lessened slightly post-covid and we have become more like everybody else.

Edited by Bouncearoundtheground
  • Like 2