IGNORED

Bring Back Wilson

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

:rolleyes::D:ph34r::D

What a state of affairs eh!

City will turn it round once they dump this stupid 4-3-3.

I'm sure Tinns isn't as stubborn as Wilson? If he is he'll be sacked by October at this rate.

We surely have a squad in the best 3 so fully expect to go up.

If not questions have to be asked of the ability of the people running this club, the ones that are appointing these failed managers in the first place.

Guest claloudav

Sacking Wilson was a risk took by the board not us. When Tins realsies like you said this 443 is c### then we will get better but until that we are the ones who are let down the most.

Guest alex_mike

he is too attacking for my he isen't concentrating on the defencive side of things and is too simular to ossie ardiles when he was manager of spurs and bit too attacking and was a flop i just hope tinman realises his mistakes and makes it 3-5-2 at home and 5-3-2 away!

The way I seen us play the old 4-4-2 under Wilson last season for most of the games I watched, was far better than what I seen vs Torquay the other day... If Wilson didn't make such stupid team selections and substitutionas at times and played just a little more attacking football, so that we scored more goals, then we probably would have ended up with over 100 points!

Although thinking 4-3-3 is more attacking, if it doesn't pay off, then you could end up losing it in the defence, which is what seems to be happening to us at the moment, even with Torquay threatening to score the first goal in the first half of that game...

Formation needs to be adjusted straight away if we fail to win our next game, which if we either lose or draw that, then I'll be very disappointed... :rolleyes:

Come on Tinman! We know you'll make it happen!!! :Party27:

I agree that once the 4-3-3 formation is ditched then things will turn round. Besides, I'm happy that things haven't started well because it a) stops the muppets bleating we'll go up no problem b) puts the ridiculous expectation of us as favourites in true perspective c) takes the heat off the young team and maybe City can sneak up with a late run.

But first 4-3-3 needs to be consigned to the dustbin.

....I've been writing about wanting to see John Ward back for the past 5 seasons. Will the 'stuck in ye olde Div 3' jinx finally be lifted if we get Wardy back?

Equally quickly followed by the will we ever stay in Div 1 jinx, if we get Wardy back, nice guy, good Div 1/2/3-whichever it is this week manager, clueless in Seattle in with the big boys, Gobbo, me old mucker...sorry...not the answer as a manager, but, he'd be a great No 2, which of course he wouldnt do, now hes been a manager again, as you indicated earlier.

BUT For Fox Sake dont bring Wonder-Son back, Pur-leeeese.

Guest DrFaustus
Only if you bring back "European football for Rovers" Allison :D

Nah, we can't afford his drinks bill. :laugh:

Christmas could be a sad time in the Tinhead household eh?

Guest BCFCNW
... If Wilson didn't make such stupid team selections and substitutionas at times and played just a little more attacking football, so that we scored more goals, then we probably would have ended up with over 100 points!

I feel like a blind man who has just been given his sight back! If only you'd spoken up last season with your tactical insight we'd be riding high in div 1 right now and that useless Tinnion would not have been let out of his box. Everyone would be happy (OK, maybe that really is stretching the imagination somewhat).

Guest hairyshamrock
sorry...not the answer as a manager, but, he'd be a great No 2, which of course he wouldnt do, now hes been a manager again, as you indicated earlier.

BUT For Fox Sake dont bring Wonder-Son back, Pur-leeeese.

I have the same feelings about Tinnion. I have always said Shaun Taylor should have got the job but instead Tinnion's making a b*lls up of it and turning our back room into an "old boys" club with all his mates! Lets look at it, Fawthrop (short spell in charge at City then replaced by Wilson-is this his way of being the puppeteer??!!), Millen (a season managing the U17s with little success) and the one good coach we have seems to be given the title "deveolpement coach"! What does he do - photography!?!

Our board still can't find their ar*e with both hands then...!

Archived