IGNORED

Plymouth v Sunderland on a bank holiday Monday

sticks 1969

Thrilling end to the League One season, many of the top teams play each other. Sunderland are 7th but some of their fans think they can still get automatics and it is definitely possible looking at the fixtures. In any case 80 points probably won't be enough for even a play off place

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Thrilling end to the League One season, many of the top teams play each other. Sunderland are 7th but some of their fans think they can still get automatics and it is definitely possible looking at the fixtures. In any case 80 points probably won't be enough for even a play off place

Some big teams are going to miss out this season, hopefully it will be Rotherham, Wigan & MK that will make it

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Argyle in the Championship. Could be another 3 long trips up north otherwise .

Me too, as has already been pointed out they have a brutal run in, Sunderland home, Wigan away & MK Dons home, after looking nailed on for the playoffs for weeks they probably need 4 more points yet.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Me too, as has already been pointed out they have a brutal run in, Sunderland home, Wigan away & MK Dons home, after looking nailed on for the playoffs for weeks they probably need 4 more points yet.

That loss at Wycombe really knocked them but I think if they beat Sunderland they should be OK for the playoffs.

A big if though!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Argyle in the Championship. Could be another 3 long trips up north otherwise .

Yeah I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing them come up - we haven’t played them in the league for some years now have we and it’s always been quite a tasty fixture both on and off the pitch when we meet! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Killer run in for Plymouth, their last 4 are all v top 6 sides: Wycombe A which they lost. Sunderland H Wigan A MKD H 

Sunderland today is their easiest game ! 

At least it’s in their own hands. If they can win, then suddenly they have a great chance.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Agreed, would be good to have a good Away trip…I don’t do many, but that would be one I’d try to get tickets for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s live on Sky if anyone wants to watch it.

It is. 
If anyone gets the chance to watch it, please take a close look at Plymouths keeper, Michael Cooper. 
I think he’s excellent. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Some huge games in League One tonight;

Burton v Rotherham

Ipswich v Wigan

Oxford v MKD

Wednesday v Crewe

Should go a fair way towards sorting out who finishes 1-6.

Automatic contenders crawling over the line, Sheff Wed might fancy their chances of a late run. Oxford still in the play off picture. Ipswich still mired in 11th after a plucky home draw, happy days

• Like 1