IGNORED

Dumb Robins TV question

Colemanballs

5 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

Is it possible to watch games the following day "as live"? Being in a substantially different time zone, any game that kicks off after 3pm is simply too late for me to watch at the time.

Yes. 

Go to the normal RobinsTV site. Scroll down to "Full Games".

Games go up a day or two after they happen.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

Awesome. Thanks for that. Subscription incoming.

I don't think you need a subscription for the delayed games!

However injust checked and they don't seem to have uploaded anything since West Brom.

Sometimes just an email to the Club gees them along.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

Awesome. Thanks for that. Subscription incoming.

I like your "pen" name. I remember seeing David Coleman's  response when the two halves of a Midlands game were shown on TV in the wrong order. Vague recollection it was a Villa match and I think it was a predecessor to Match of the Day.

As the screen went black as they then transferred back to BBC London for the next match, we heard Coleman's voice saying "Well you made a right fxxk up of that!" I couldn't stop laughing all through the next match.

@Colemanballs

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

I like your "pen" name. I remember seeing David Coleman's  response when the two halves of a Midlands game were shown on TV in the wrong order. Vague recollection it was a Villa match and I think it was a predecessor to Match of the Day.

As the screen went black as they then transferred back to BBC London for the next match, we heard Coleman's voice saying "Well you made a right fxxk up of that!" I couldn't stop laughing all through the next match.

@Colemanballs

"Colemanballs" was of course a regular column in Private Eye which published commentator cockups. It was named after David Coleman for obvious reasons. Personally I thought he was pretty poor and never understood why he got so much air time and power. I realise other people admired him though.