IGNORED

WESTON DAY OUT

Topper 123

2 hours ago, Magger1 said:

It’s now been announced that a super star singer is making a surprise appearance on stage at Weston on the city day out ?

watch this space ?

Surprised you've not named them, I thought you wanted quick announcements ;) 

On 01/06/2023 at 10:28, Magger1 said:

It’s now been announced that a super star singer is making a surprise appearance on stage at Weston on the city day out ?

watch this space ?

Sweepstake on who it is? Pete Budd, Tommy Banner? Robert Del Naja? ??

Looking forward to it Maggs, should be a superb day. 

• Like 2

Don’t forget City fans a great day of music and good cider too be had down Weston on July 8 as it’s CITY SUMMER JAMBOREE at the TAVERN IN THE TOWN, music from lunch time dj / live singer and celebrity appearance, we are trying to get players to come along to mix with fans and sign a few autographs 

• Like 3

• Admin
14 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Don’t forget City fans a great day of music and good cider too be had down Weston on July 8 as it’s CITY SUMMER JAMBOREE at the TAVERN IN THE TOWN, music from lunch time dj / live singer and celebrity appearance, we are trying to get players to come along to mix with fans and sign a few autographs 

Andy Lewellyn will be there ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I used to sit behind Beryl on the infamous coach one (a local coach for local people) for a few years in the mid nineties, so I got all the gossip directly from her :)

The woman was a true ledge. The fact we still talk about her supports that! To the post before I can remember her talking about Andy Llew more than once in the club shop/portacabin. Big fan of Andy was Beryl. Bless her!

• Like 5

Norman was a bit of a hero of mine in his Leeds days.

One match day I was in the 'shop' and happened to ask if we had any pictures of him?

I got a look and firmly informed that we wouldn't have pictures of that animal in here!!!  I left with my tail between my legs.

A few months later he signed for us..... The rest is history.  ?

• Like 2

• Admin
7 hours ago, Mr Roper said:

I  am going ,with wifey . Not seeing lots of fans saying they will be there ,hope there will be loads

It will be packed 

Sadly I've made a faux pas with planning and won't be in my home town this weekend 

You're all in good hands with Joe Malik, the team at the Tavern are a great bunch and will look after everyone, and the local weather forecast is hot all day

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phantom said:

It will be packed 

Sadly I've made a faux pas with planning and won't be in my home town this weekend 

You're all in good hands with Joe Malik, the team at the Tavern are a great bunch and will look after everyone, and the local weather forecast is hot all day

Thanks for reply mate .Sounds like it will be a great day . 

• Admin
5 hours ago, WoodsDTES said:

Anyone aware of anywhere in Weston showing the U21s final Saturday as I’ve managed to watch every game(albeit at home) so far and don’t want to miss it please?

Your best bet would be allstars 

From the tavern head towards the pier, you'll see Yates on your left and at the end of that building you'll see stairs leading upwards 

• Thanks 1