IGNORED

England v Hngary

22A

If football wants to use VAR then this is the exact thing for what it should be used. Red or Yellow - it shouldn’t matter - a clear and obvious mistake - no foul, no yellow and no sending off. Imagine that had happened in the first half!

Crazy!

• Like 3

England put out eleven talented players. Hungary fielded a team that compliments and works together.

When England attack, it's against a mass of opponents. When Hungary attack we have two or three defending.

When England had a shot in the 50th minute, there was a City flag behind the goal.

• Admin
Just now, Wiltshire robin said:

We’re the boos for maguire or the Southgates decision then ?

I'd imagine a combination of both 

You know in December when Harry is lifting the trophy we'll look back as the turning point ?

As I have stated previously I am NOT an anti-English Scot, but under this manager you will win nothing, which with the talent at his disposal is shameful.

As I said last summer after the defeat to Italy, to go 1-0 early on and then sit back was madness, he is way to negative and frightened of losing.

I fear another lost opportunity at this years WC.

And, I take no joy in that.

• Like 2

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Put it this way, did Kane need to play his 57th game of the season tonight ?  

That's the problem the other strikers aren't good enough. Agree he shouldn't be playing these games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

At least the poor loves can get off on their luxury holidays - don’t worry about pride in the shirt

Wow 4

Not sure I can recall a worst result in my time - Lesser runs have cost England managers before - he’s lucky it’s too late to change before WC

No would be perfect.  But the FA haven’t got the bottle

I will say it again: Southgate is just a lucky “Shteeve” McClaren.

Is he getting the best out of these players? No. Even Harry Kane can’t dig him out of a hole at the moment.

4 games - no goals from open play. That’s the most damning statistic - along with 2 defeats to Hungary, a team who didn’t manage to qualify for the World Cup.