IGNORED

Lee Hendrie

GrahamC

54 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Good point and That's the thing I have an issue with,

If they stated about momentum then I could defend them a bit more,

(I'm not actually trying to defend hendrix here simply pointing out why some pundits are thinking they way they are)

He was probably in a purple haze when making the comments about us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, maxjak said:

Your quite right........his opinion is no more valid than some bloke at a bus stop, so why worry?  But i do wonder how these barely articulate has- beens get employed, is he sha***ng the producer, or has he got some dirt on the director?  How else would someone pay him     for spouting inane drivel........ok, he can say what he wants......but should it really be broadcast?  Ha!    

Never was !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Sunderland are still waiting on some players like Patrick Roberts to decide whether he wants to stay, but confirmed ins and outs, for the benefit of Lee Hendrie!

image.thumb.jpg.4e0a56b782994da6d5d2e8d74243f782.jpg

I enjoy your posts and opinions Dave, but my god you are the biggest football nerd I've ever seen!

• Haha 1

It's a lazy opinion from Hendrie, but at the same time I understand why.

To a lot of people outside of the club looking in, they have seen us on a decline over the past few seasons and our financial situation has been made public. 

However, that does not paint the full picture, as many of us fans know. Nige is slowly building something here, and this summer is a real turning point for us as a club. The true fans understand the journey we are on, and excitement is finally starting to build. 

Very few pundits/fans of other clubs, have taken the time to take a deeper look into us as a club. They see the headline, and decide not to look at the layers beneath. 

I think Lee Hendrie, and many other pundits will be shocked to see where we finish this season. 

• Like 1

Its not hard to predict why we might struggle,the financial position is awful, we have 3 young good players who are all at risk of being sold and we start the season with semenyo injured. 2 of Our new signings have never played in this league as well.

while cod and palmer have gone, this is really the last year of the mark ashton contracts, ideally we will be in the championship next season but with all the big wages off the books and a big sale in the bag to let us reset having learned some lessons about rediculous contracts.

17 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Good point and That's the thing I have an issue with,

If they stated about momentum then I could defend them a bit more,

(I'm not actually trying to defend hendrix here simply pointing out why some pundits are thinking they way they are)

Don't bring Jimi into this?    If only Hendrie played football as well as Jimi played guitar,....... then i may just have listened to Little Lee the 2nd's opinion.....Ha!!

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2022 at 17:24, Merrick's Marvels said:

Dependent on Semenyo being fit or not being sold.

Which will be news to Lee Hendrie.  

He gives us that edge , pace n power and he beats players , sets up and scores goals!

Massive blow if he misses the start