IGNORED

Where is Joe Low?

Since being recalled from Eastleigh he seems to have disappeared without trace. Has he been reported as missing? Has a contract to 2024 doesn't he yet doesn't figure for the U23s. Is there any official record that he's on the long term injury list. There's appears to have been no mention of him in any capacity recently 

8 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Don’t see why people would expect regular updates for the under 23’s squad 

I’d like regular updates not just from u23s but u18s too.  Now that we consume quite a few u23 matches via Robinstv I’d like to know more about the u18s who break into the u23s.  As the u23s are the link to the first team, I just want more!

• Like 13
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Don’t see why people would expect regular updates for the under 23’s squad 

I would like updates on U23s as they are the future. However, more importantly Joe Low was given a 3 year contract in 2021 and sent on loan to a National League side, the implication of which is that he was seen as a player who could break into first team squad contention sooner rather than later. Now he's back with us, injured or not, I just wonder how he's viewed by the club now. Presumably behind Towler and Idehen but how far behind. Is he ahead or behind players like Callum Wood and James Taylor? Provided he's fit is he a guaranteed starter for the U23s? Does another loan beckon or is he likely to be released? The silence is deafening. 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I would like updates on U23s as they are the future. However, more importantly Joe Low was given a 3 year contract in 2021 and sent on loan to a National League side, the implication of which is that he was seen as a player who could break into first team squad contention sooner rather than later. Now he's back with us, injured or not, I just wonder how he's viewed by the club now. Presumably behind Towler and Idehen but how far behind. Is he ahead or behind players like Callum Wood and James Taylor? Provided he's fit is he a guaranteed starter for the U23s? Does another loan beckon or is he likely to be released? The silence is deafening. 

Depending on the injury, I'd imagine some of these questions may not be answered until he recovers. Physiotherapy and sports fitness is much better than it used to be but a serious injury at the wrong time can change where they are in the pecking order. 

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’d like regular updates not just from u23s but u18s too.  Now that we consume quite a few u23 matches via Robinstv I’d like to know more about the u18s who break into the u23s.  As the u23s are the link to the first team, I just want more!

It's about getting the right balance, I am  happy to have more information about the Academy in general and u23/u18 players and as long as we're not adding more pressure to these teenagers or young adults.

Not sure we need to know about every single injury for example. Like I said it's finding the appropriate balance.

7 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

It's about getting the right balance, I am  happy to have more information about the Academy in general and u23/u18 players and as long as we're not adding more pressure to these teenagers or young adults.

Not sure we need to know about every single injury for example. Like I said it's finding the appropriate balance.

Yeah, that’s fair, but can’t we at least an u18s equivalent page to this?

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/under-23s/202122-fixtures/