IGNORED

Cheap Maths Tutoring

nyepatterson

Hello all!

I am UWE graduate who has fallen in love with bristol and am planning to stay! I’ve just gotten a role as a teaching assistant but am hoping to re-engage into some tutoring to top up my wages!!

I have an A in maths A level and an A* in GCSE, and have 2 years worth of tutoring experience in London! I have worked with children aged 12-16 and have proven successful in bolstering their capabilities. I have worked with well abled children through to children with learning difficulties, and maintain an approach, emphasised by my past tutoring, that focuses on understanding mathematics conceptually rather than thinking of how to play the rules of the curriculum. I am friendly and enjoy working with children from all ages with a focus on trying to enjoy maths.

Please give me a ring or a text on 07758025277 if you or your child are interested in some tutoring! I charge £20 an hour but £10 if you are on benefits of any kind. Also, I want your child to be confident and autonomous in their decision so will come and meet you for free just to see where your child is at with maths and whether they would be interested in working with me!

Cheers!

Nye Patterson