IGNORED

Loyalty Scheme ?

Meh

Just wondering if anybody actually knows when this will be announced and any details?

I seem to be in a minority of people that are mystified that a defined benefit for S/T holders and membership has not been published yet.

Of course I would not expect people to delay buying S/T or membership for this one aspect but surely with season start just around the corner we should by now know the full benefits of our chosen package?

I phoned up City on Tuesday asking this very question, as iv been waiting to buy 2 home tops until getting rewards discount.

Was told the Loyalty Scheme was still being finalised but would be announced before first home game - either the club are very unprofessional not having this confirmed when the season tickets started selling, or very 'business minded' leaving the announcement until first game, as by that point the majority would have already bought their tops (and other merchandise) at full price, thus the club making 10% extra on all sales.

• Like 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Meh said:

Just wondering if anybody actually knows when this will be announced and any details?

I seem to be in a minority of people that are mystified that a defined benefit for S/T holders and membership has not been published yet.

Of course I would not expect people to delay buying S/T or membership for this one aspect but surely with season start just around the corner we should by now know the full benefits of our chosen package?

If it is as simple as the money we used to earn from spending on items in the past I would hope that the club would honour ALL relevant purchases previous to any announcement date

Though I have a feeling it may be more to do with numbers of games attended getting priority to away games over the season

• Like 1

What about the starting £5 for members and £10 for S/T holders - is that a previous benefit lost or do you expect that to be an add on for reward balance from purchases made already this season?

Edited by Meh

11 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

You got a free keyring....what more do you want? ?

Yeah! Blumming entitled millennials ?

Key ring and a £10 voucher, don’t they know the days of wild spending have passed and that Pearson had to be persuaded to sign off the key rings instead of Rudoni.