IGNORED

Season Ticket Wallet

Clutton Caveman

17 hours ago, petehinton said:

Anyone know/heard anything around the store discounts? Want to buy the third kit shirt but didn’t know if the 10% discount is still a thing or still tbc

Haven't had a 10% discount for years.  It's 10% goes back onto your card to be used against future purchases.  They've still not announced the "rewards" for this season, however I was told when picking up some things last week that the 10%'s will be included and will go on the card when then system is sorted.  So basically keep any receipts to prove you got it as there's a strong likelihood there's going to be some problem with the balances.

16 hours ago, pl00peh91 said:

I just assumed it was because I ordered mine relatively late (maybe a few weeks after the cut off date to retain seats) and they were sending them out in time order or something like that!

No it's not that, I didn't buy mine for some time after the cut off and I received mine 2 weeks ago.

• Admin
17 hours ago, aberdeen_craig said:

Same as me. Have emailed Jerry the SLO as well as supporter services but have not heard back from either. My daughters arrived 2 weeks ago to the same address. Will be on the phone to the club this week. 

I believe that they should all have been received by today - personally anyone not having theirs yet I would get on the phone to supporters services

I still haven't received mine and spoke with supporter services this morning.

In my case, I had an old address on the system (over 6 years back) and they explained that in a small number of cases some cards have been sent to previous addresses in error (issue with the mailing process).

They have therefore deleted the old address so that it does not happen again and arranged for a reprint of the season card to be sent out this week.

Should get it by the end of the week hopefully.

• Robin 2

21 hours ago, J.V.F said:

I still haven't received mine and spoke with supporter services this morning.

In my case, I had an old address on the system (over 6 years back) and they explained that in a small number of cases some cards have been sent to previous addresses in error (issue with the mailing process).

They have therefore deleted the old address so that it does not happen again and arranged for a reprint of the season card to be sent out this week.

Should get it by the end of the week hopefully.

Thanks for this. 

I had the same issue. Despite updating my address, they have sent it to my old one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MelksRed said:

I have an odeon membership that is entirely mobile based. Why can't we have a season ticket passed on your mobile?

(Something I deffo wouldn't forget on Match day....unlike my season card....twice last season)

Why do you always need a phone on matchday. I leave mine in the car in case I lose it. Such a pain carrying it around in my pockets.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Why do you always need a phone on matchday. I leave mine in the car in case I lose it. Such a pain carrying it around in my pockets.

ditto,i dont take my wallet either, just a bit of cash incase i get stuck. means i cant eat or drink in there anymore but thats their own fault for going cashless

On 26/07/2022 at 08:04, MelksRed said:

I have an odeon membership that is entirely mobile based. Why can't we have a season ticket passed on your mobile?

(Something I deffo wouldn't forget on Match day....unlike my season card....twice last season)

Because some people are old... see below. 

On 26/07/2022 at 13:21, Sir Geoff said:

On 26/07/2022 at 13:32, redsquirrel said:

ditto,i dont take my wallet either, just a bit of cash incase i get stuck. means i cant eat or drink in there anymore but thats their own fault for going cashless

You're both old. 

41 minutes ago, TBW said:

Because some people are old... see below. 

You're both old. 

Must be, as I remember the days when the half time scores were put up manually (by a guy with  the numbers in a wheelbarrow) on a board at the edge of the pitch. You needed a programme to know what match they referred to as they were lettered A, B, C etc No need for mobile telephones in those days, just good eyesight.

Edited by Sir Geoff
extra text

30 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Must be, as I remember the days when the half time scores were put up manually (by a guy with  the numbers in a wheelbarrow) on a board at the edge of the pitch. You needed a programme to know what match they referred to as they were lettered A, B, C etc No need for mobile telephones in those days, just good eyesight.

Haha think my dad told me about that before. For me the worst I had it was hearing the scores over the PA and having to check out the league tables in the programme.