IGNORED

Time for Nige to go upstairs?

glynriley

22 hours ago, TDarwall said:

That was my expectation too, we'd be a scruffy "win ugly" team rather than expansive.

Likewise, it seems that with the sudden explosion of form from Weimann and the breakthrough of Semenyo we believed that we could outscore the opposition to the detriment of the defence.

I also recall the manager saying he felt the need to entertain the fans ( perhaps he meant the opposition ones) as people were grumbling ( surprise, surprise) at ‘ boring ‘ football.

Once again, a rush of blood to the head and we think we can play like Barcelona. I want to see a City team that above all is tough to beat and fights for every blade of grass.That should be a basic requirement for a club of our standing. I don’t mind winning ugly. I hate losing pretty. 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2022 at 17:15, glynriley said:

I’ve got a lot of time for the bloke, but **** me, I’ve never seen us so shit at the back for over 40 years. Stick him up stairs and get a coach in. That was ******* toilet today. 

Note to self…

Don’t post when you’re angry and you’ve had a birthday skin full in the sun ?

Sorry everybody. 

Sorry Nige, as you were. 

• Haha 4