IGNORED

EFL TV coverage

Rocking Red Cyril

• The title was changed to EFL TV coverage
8 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'd guess can't broadcast against European games? 

But not every game was broadcast, was Cambridge vs Millwall shown last week? 

Okies so it's a  thing to not put English cup games  before European cup games ?

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril

22 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Sky have the rights to show 2 games per round, they've shown Bradford v Hull and Sheff Wed v Sunderland the last 2 nights. The only reason this game is being played tonight is because West Brom played Monday.

Ahhh cheers NR. That makes sense. I did not realise TV contracts worked like that .

Tvm fellow red 

56 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ahhh cheers NR. That makes sense. I did not realise TV contracts worked like that .

Tvm fellow red 

If you want to watch a live game Dundee Utd are playing AZ Alkmaar - Europa League -on the BBC Scotland channel on the iPlayer free to watch .

Dundee Utd taking a 1- 0 lead from the 1st leg......only problem is they're now 5-0 down at HT !

SPL my arse!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Tvm fellow red 

The Carabao sponsorship deal must be quite small.  It certainly isn’t big enough to get more live TV games that might compensate for smaller attendances as a result.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The Carabao sponsorship deal must be quite small.  It certainly isn’t big enough to get more live TV games that might compensate for smaller attendances as a result.

Ok cheers Dave . I feel enlightened into the seemingly more complex world of live sports TV deals than I was. I was just peeved with my sports package I felt I had wall to wall football full stop. hoping the team put in a performance and pleased I can make the Luton game before going on my hols. next Sunday ?☺️

• Like 1