IGNORED

A huge success.

OliOTIB

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Not when you see what he was left with after LJ some us know a good manager when we see one 

He could of appointed a real top manager years ago let’s not forget,he’s stumbled on a winner for once

Wasn’t much wrong with the majority of his appointments, I do remember the many, many on this forum complaining like mad when Cotterill was appointed and forget the nonsense that SC wasn’t his choice as we all know that he has the final say, also fair play to him for appointing and sticking with NP

Just now, harrys said:

I’m definitely an entertainment over results guy which at long last we’re getting

I'm greedy and want both. Which we  are now getting.

Let's not forget Niges health problems which affected his input last 18 months. We've a way to go yet but we are now facing the right way at last.

Just now, Rossi the Robin said:

I agree, but wins and losses ultimately deem what is posted on here. It’s extremely bipolar 

Isn’t that life tho,I stay away from here when we lose unless it’s a completely shocking performance what needs calling out but on the other hand I’m also buzzing when we win and play tosh and also stay away from negativity on here

• Robin 1

22 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I agree, but wins and losses ultimately deem what is posted on here. It’s extremely bipolar 

This is endemic of society today to be fair.....most people either leave 5 star reviews or 1 star reviews.....The British have forgotten the definition of the word 'content'. (Around 3 stars) ; 0)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

This is endemic of society today to be fair.....most people either leave 5 star reviews or 1 star reviews.....The British have forgotten the definition of the word 'content'. (Around 3 stars) ; 0)

4 stars when happy  1 star when I can't find the no star option 5 stars when a bj happens nothing to do with the accommodation all to do with the wife

Edited by reddoh
missed do

16 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

The hotel was fantastic but I found a pubic hair under the bath mat so it’s it’s a 1 for me,those kinds of people 

• Like 3

I'm really enjoying this season and we are playing some proper aggressive attacking football for the first time in 5 years..... but lets not get ahead of ourselves. 

Huddersfield could have easily scored 2 or 3 against us and we are going to be properly tested against the likes of Norwich, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Watford etc.

There will be some bumps in the road and we just need to enjoy Scott, Semenyo and Conway etc while they are here.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

It does make me chuckle how quickly some (Not Just Ian)  have changed their views 

That’s good , but such a swing about 3 weeks ? 

For the best part of 18 months , and as recently as mid August , he needs sacking ,......... then within 3 weeks , everything’s bloody wonderful !

?

A bad run in September and ...... ?

:laugh:. Yep. 

My view is that NP was taking on a LJ/MA/SL/JL inspired sh1tshow. But did have a free hit post Holden and a season to build. This season we have what must be the best forward squad in the division. The midfield needs to be tougher and the defense needs Kalas, Which would allow Naismith to play in midfield. 

Im upbeat for a good competitive season at the right end. 

Tomorrow would be a good guide. 

Pearson has played the SO’D role. He has stated himself, that he may not be the one to benefit from the work he has put in. But in the same way that many have realised that O’Driscoll played a pivotal role in that League 1 winning team, I think that the past 2 seasons may be seen as basis on which the club has progressed from. The question. That must be answered, however, is why does this club need ‘hard resets’ so often? 

Edited by James54De
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Edgy Red said:

I'm really enjoying this season and we are playing some proper aggressive attacking football for the first time in 5 years..... but lets not get ahead of ourselves. 

Huddersfield could have easily scored 2 or 3 against us and we are going to be properly tested against the likes of Norwich, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Watford etc.

There will be some bumps in the road and we just need to enjoy Scott, Semenyo and Conway etc while they are here.

But they didn't. We put in very little effort and easily won. I have no doubt we had more in the tank and if required could have turned it on, but it wasn't needed. 

The same could be said about us in the games we haven't won. There were goals that we should have easily scored. 

When those players do leave, it will be to the benefit of our club. 

6 hours ago, harrys said:

But surely you can at least understand why some people would want him out after going 17 home games without a win, I think that’s fair enough

No I still can't figure it out. We were having to play Bell at RWB, that's how bad things were. I don't think Pep or Klopp could have done much better with what we had at that time. 

Things were not helped by Pearsons health issues either. But since he has got back to full health there has been continued improvement.

The club needed rebuilding from top to bottom. That doesn't happen over night. 

I cannot think of one single good reason as to why Pearson should have been sacked when his remit was to rebuild the club whilst dramatically cutting costs. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1