IGNORED

Hilarious

The Original OTIB

31 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Klopp was refreshing, now self-entitled tosser, like so many. 

Can't stand the bloke. He's all big smiles when he wins then when he loses the real narcissist him comes out. He is also outright rude to a lot of interviewers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedRock said:

Alexander-Arnold  with one of the most half-arsed CL performances I’ve seen. 

Thought Chelsea were really poor, Rangers were totally out-classed and the Scousers little better. Maybe UK footie has got a little complacent. 

Did you forget Spurs and Man city?

1 hour ago, RedRock said:

Spurs were very average, until the sending off.

Man City I’ll give you, to trade off with Celtic.

Overall, I would say there has been some deterioration I don't really include Celtic and Rangers normally, we seem to have gone past the purple patch British (English) clubs had a few years ago but these things go in cycles I'm sure it's just a temporary blip.

3 hours ago, RedRock said:

Thought Chelsea were really poor, Rangers were totally out-classed and the Scousers little better. Maybe UK footie has got a little complacent. 

Ajax are better than Rangers IMO. Couple of goals were weak perhaps but an Ajax home win, no great surprise to me- maybe margin was.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

9 hours ago, RedRock said:

Have to say I thought Gomez was much worse. They looked really leggy to me. Going to struggle this season (relatively)

12 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Thought it was because Barton was spotted in the Marseille crowd by the BT cameras 

I heard he was there watching. Then a golden memory came to mind when he was on loan at Marseille and developed a French accent after being their 5 minutes a bit like Steve McLaren when he went to Holland. Pure Muppetry!?

• Haha 1

• Admin
13 hours ago, xmarktx said:

Unfortunatley this is probably a 1 off in europe for them horrible club horrible fans cant wait to see them with sour faces on way to work tomorrow. 

I am not so sure it will be, they have shown many problems in every league game this season apart from the Bournemouth game, and I could imagine the emotions at the ground that day (lots of recognition for the 9 year old girl that was murdered) lifted the team to pull their fingers out

11 hours ago, RedRock said:

Spurs were very average, until the sending off.

Man City I’ll give you, to trade off with Celtic.

I was at Villa - Man City, wasn't that impressed with Man City at all, I can only assume they thought they only had to turn up and would destroy Villa, but it did show that they can be got at on an off day

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I heard he was there watching. Then a golden memory came to mind when he was on loan at Marseille and developed a French accent after being their 5 minutes a bit like Steve McLaren when he went to Holland. Pure Muppetry!?

There is footage of him milking it with the crowd taking lots of adulation, but there is also footage later on in the game from the same area showing the French fans trying to get at the Spurs fans and a few Marseille supporters taking a slapping off the Met