IGNORED

Norwich City away match thread

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The big bump back down to earth.

In all honesty I think we all knew this was coming, it's the difference between Pukki and not so clinical finishers. Vyner has been exposed today again, he's just unable to play against top quality Championship players and this defensive system cannot deal with this level of opponent because we can't pass it around at the back as we do far too often. I want to be positive but this could end up being a cricket score

• Haha 1

Going to watch City vs Dortmund, no reason. I move on and I m thinking about our next game. Hope to not be 5-0. That Naismith I can't wait to have Kalas and he becoming a cover player.

He is an awfull defender, his passes are shit also. Every game he has two mistakes, and good teams will always punish you, and Norwich is a class over us as a team. Too bad for the other players, we don't look bad in attack or midfield but a bad CB can ruin an entire game. 

Just now, Spike said:

In all honesty I think we all knew this was coming, it's the difference between Pukki and not so clinical finishers. Vyner has been exposed today again, he's just unable to play against top quality Championship players and this defensive system cannot deal with this level of opponent because we can't pass it around at the back as we do far too often. I want to be positive but this could end up being a cricket score

How can you blame Vyner when the other centre half has gifted them two goals?