IGNORED

Robins tv

Redandproud

24 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

No idea?

I searched for previous topics, but I'm not sure about the answer: the Norwich game was broadcasted by Sky & Robins TV, but this topic suggests that some games chosen for RB are not available on the club's service.

I guess that every midweek match is a different case... ?

Think it might depend if the game is chosen for international broadcast.

From EFL's website:

UK STREAMING

In the Championship there are eight sets of midweek fixtures which will be streamed by Clubs, excluding Sky Sports selections. These matches will also be shown on the Sky Sports Red Button.

These dates are:

• 13th/14th September 2022
  • 4th/5th October 2022  [Coventry]
  • 18th/19th October 2022 [WBA]
  • 1st/2nd November 2022
  • 29th/30th December 2022
  • 14th/15th February 2023
  • 14th/15th March 2023
  • 18th/19th April 2023

[...]

The following matches are excluded from (iFollow/club services) streaming:

• 3pm games on Saturday
  • Any game selected by Sky Sports (excluding the eight midweek games that will be co-broadcast on Sky Sports and on Club streaming)
  • All Carabao Cup matches
  • Play-Off matches
  • FA Cup matches (rights are held by The FA)

Sooo...I guess that for UK members, "Sky sports selections" are the main event of the night (like the game chosen for Friday night, Sunday's lunch match, etc.), whereas those eight games should be the Red Button ones, right?

INTERNATIONAL STREAMING

All Championship matches can be streamed by Clubs internationally, except for any games selected for international broadcast.

Sky Bet Championship matches selected for international broadcast during the 8 scheduled Championship midweeks (dates of which can be found above) can still be streamed internationally, apart from in the following territories:

Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen, Chad, Djibouti, Somalia, Palestine, USA, Turkey, Netherlands, Iceland, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Andorra, Monaco, Clipperton, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Madagascar, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, La Reunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Wallis and Futuna.

For me and other exiles/foreign members, it seems that the choice of broadcast is made by the club.

Edited by Dan Robin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

No idea?

I searched for previous topics, but I'm not sure about the answer: the Norwich game was broadcasted by Sky & Robins TV, but this topic suggests that some games chosen for RB are not available on the club's service.

I guess that every midweek match is a different case... ?

I couldn't get the Norwich game on audio even though I'm fully paid up, kept saying error 403.  I emailed them during the match and again afterwards, got the usual auto replies, since then nothing.  Usually the audio service supplied by RB is good with no problems, but not that night.

15 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I couldn't get the Norwich game on audio even though I'm fully paid up, kept saying error 403.  I emailed them during the match and again afterwards, got the usual auto replies, since then nothing.  Usually the audio service supplied by RB is good with no problems, but not that night.

Have you not got a credit yet for the lack of Norwich commentary?

Hopefully you contacted the correct email address for Robinstv. There are 2 email addresses but only one will be recognised for a refund.

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Have you not got a credit yet for the lack of Norwich commentary?

Hopefully you contacted the correct email address for Robinstv. There are 2 email addresses but only one will be recognised for a refund.

I don't think I would qualify as I'm on a monthly agreement, so I pay £5 per month for all games during that period.  So when there is a break or the World Cup as this season, I can cancel for that period and then pay again after. I'm just annoyed that I didn't get any reply to my email's asking why there was a problem.