IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

51 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Kit clash here is awful and I’m not even colour blind. Can’t believe they let this go ahead

It’s terrible isn’t it. 
Both dark shirts. Both white shorts. Both dark socks. Both even have white on the sleeves. 
It’s terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Got some good loanees Plymouth

And the best keeper in England 

And their best loanee, Azaz, is away on int duty 

Edited by Harry

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Kit clash here is awful and I’m not even colour blind. Can’t believe they let this go ahead

Complain to TV company.

14 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

A very watchable match made unwatchable by those kits, when did the EFL scrap the rule where shorts and socks couldn't clash?

This summer. It's a stupid rule change and has caused a few issues.

13 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

A very watchable match made unwatchable by those kits, when did the EFL scrap the rule where shorts and socks couldn't clash?

I can see if you were colour-blind it would be tricky. Otherwise you'd have to be watching in black and white to have any issue with it imo. 

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Mark Ashton, Luke Werhun, Andy Rolls, Gary Probert, Rene Gilmartin, Wes Burns, Mark Ashton’s PA, Andy Costin, Jacob Ashton….your boys took one helluva beating!

Get in there Pilgrims.

If you're referring to Isobel Mitchell, she's since returned to City as HPC operations manager... unless he's somehow tempted another one to follow the yellow brick road to Ipswich! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Davefevs said:

It was hard enough w/o colour blindness.

I've been driving. Didn't watch the game. It's Ipswich who are to blame, always the onus in my opinion for the away team to make a sensible decision on kit. 

Everyone knows Argyle play in green, so they are very prone to issues. Away teams just above to be sensible.

Which kit did Ipswich wear? 

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

If you're referring to Isobel Mitchell, she's since returned to City as HPC operations manager... unless he's somehow tempted another one to follow the yellow brick road to Ipswich! 

Yes, I was, couldn’t remember her name…knew she’d left, but it meant I could add another to my list ???

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I've been driving. Didn't watch the game. It's Ipswich who are to blame, always the onus in my opinion for the away team to make a sensible decision on kit. 

Everyone knows Argyle play in green, so they are very prone to issues. Away teams just above to be sensible.

Home kit 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Home kit 

To be fair, that's probably their best choice. The mistake they've made is in designing three kits that are all dark. One of the away or third kit should be white, fluoro yellow, even a pale pink, grey or peach would give them that option to contrast against another team in a dark colour. 

Screenshot_20220925-145239.png

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

To be fair, that's probably their best choice. The mistake they've made is in designing three kits that are all dark. One of the away or third kit should be white, fluoro yellow, even a pale pink, grey or peach would give them that option to contrast against another team in a dark colour. 

Screenshot_20220925-145239.png

The red would’ve been better than the blue. It was near impossible to distinguish the blue and the green. 

Apparently, it’s not the fault of Ipswich though. I’ve heard this afternoon that it’s an EFL decision. 
Before the season, all clubs have to tell the EFL what their kit deigns are and the EFL instruct them which kits they will have to wear at the away matches. The club apparently doesn’t have a choice in the matter. So it would seem this is an EFL issue.