IGNORED

Buying or selling Reading away tickets

scarz3

• Admin
48 minutes ago, Greenman15 said:

As the above has now been fully ruled out, if anyone has two tickets they’re looking to sell, please drop me a message (assuming everyone else who previously has asked now has one :))

Or find someone in Reading who can get 8 tickets 

3 hours ago, Greenman15 said:

Not sure that would be possible if they’ve not bought tickets previously - I don’t live too far away from there and am now not able to get tickets for it - Probably should have acted sooner!

One of my mates lives in Reading and tried to get two tickets for me today-he personally went to the ticket office but they wouldn't sell to him as he has no purchase history. He has a RG post code, a Welsh accent and supports cardiff (I.e. no BCFC purchase history) so absolutely no chance for the rest of us!

20 hours ago, East Londoner said:

What’s absurd about the whole situation is half the ground is going to be empty. If they were getting decent crowds it would’ve made more sense 

Thought Reading have, had away and home fans in the same stand, with segregation of course.

How much scope there is to shift, idk. Is the allocation lower than last season?

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thought Reading have, had away and home fans in the same stand, with segregation of course.

How much scope there is to shift, idk. Is the allocation lower than last season?

I would imagine zero as season ticket holders probably have seats there

• Like 1

23 hours ago, East Londoner said:

What’s absurd about the whole situation is half the ground is going to be empty. If they were getting decent crowds it would’ve made more sense 

To be fair, that's a bit similar to AG, never at capacity or very rarely and we restrict away fans in a stand that holds 4k plus and never POTD for away fans I believe.