IGNORED

Fammy at Wembley tonight

just like watching brazil

24 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I presume he's out injured, otherwise it's a bit of a fag commuting from Bristol to Turkey for training. 

Did here it said he had been training back at the HPC . No idea why or reason behind it. But was told by someone who seems to feel their information is good 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
Still can't type
  • Thanks 1

Talking of ex and present City strikers?  I see over the two Ghana games Antoine ended up with 19 minutes against Brazil, and didn't get on the pitch against Nicaragua ?   So he won't be tired or injured, I am sure it was a good experience for him, but it was probably frustrating not to get more game time? 

10 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I presume he's out injured, otherwise it's a bit of a fag commuting from Bristol to Turkey for training. 

Doesn't his family still live here?

Not so much hardship to jump on a direct plane from Bristol to Antalya and then a short drive to a rental place in Alanya

45 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Talking of ex and present City strikers?  I see over the two Ghana games Antoine ended up with 19 minutes against Brazil, and didn't get on the pitch against Nicaragua ?   So he won't be tired or injured, I am sure it was a good experience for him, but it was probably frustrating not to get more game time? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Doesn't his family still live here?

Not so much hardship to jump on a direct plane from Bristol to Antalya and then a short drive to a rental place in Alanya

I'd say that was a bit of a commute, if you had to make it before every fixture!

He hasn't featured for the club this season, which began roughly the same time as ours did, so I think my assumption that he is injured is correct.