IGNORED

Players social media

castle red

Yeah it’d be better if they did this:

Semenyo actually did well today so it’s the wrong target. I don’t think that he or any of the other players are actually bad eggs who want to shove things down fans throats. If social media triggers you, then I’d probably stay off it as it’s not really reflective of what anyone’s thinking.

6D091FB1-81C1-4431-B998-217A5BBC8CE8.jpeg

• Haha 1

Don’t see a problem with it. Neither should anyone else. Keep your nose out of peoples lives. He’s perfectly entitled to put what he’s up to on his social media. We aren’t Man City, we’re going to lose a lot of games. He’s probably had things booked up with friends and now he’s enjoying a night out with them. Do you want him to post a picture of him crying in the shower listening to Coldplay because we lost a game of football? It’s not that deep, just reeks of jealousy. 

• Like 8
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Don’t see a problem with it. Neither should anyone else. Keep your nose out of peoples lives. He’s perfectly entitled to put what he’s up to on his social media. We aren’t Man City, we’re going to lose a lot of games. He’s probably had things booked up with friends and now he’s enjoying a night out with them. Do you want him to post a picture of him crying in the shower listening to Coldplay because we lost a game of football? It’s not that deep, just reeks of jealousy. 

I cannot believe his taste can be as bad as cold play. That's bloody dire

12 hours ago, castle red said:

sumenyo in a limo,what about the 2000,you spent there hard earnt money to watch that ,don't get me wrong he can do whatever with his money, don't rub people's noises in it ,

If you don't want to see what he's doing in his own time, with his own, legitimetly earned money - then why are you following his life on social media...? 

If you have a bad day at work, do you then refrain from posting anything about what you are then doing in your own time...? 

Get a grip, get a life & stop stalking wealthy footballers, if you don't like seeing what wealthy footballers are doing. 

I can assure you it would have been pre-arranged & not him thinking "hey, we've just got battered, so I'm going to hire a limo to piss off all the fans who attended" 

11 hours ago, Negan said:

I was crying listening to Leonard Cohen after watching that shower but didn’t post it on social media ?