IGNORED

package outside 3 lions?

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Makes a change from suspicious packages being left in the toilets 

Must admit I thought the the place would attract the types to do that but I go in there a few times a season and have never seen anything like that, the owner seems very unwelcoming to that sort of thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

Must admit I thought the the place would attract the types to do that but I go in there a few times a season and have never seen anything like that, the owner seems very unwelcoming to that sort of thing.

Agree , good old down to earth south bristol boozer , drug den it is not , 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Man arrested in Ashton vicinity on ‘communicating false information’.

Why now? Why not when Mark Ashton was here??? 

If they issue a further statement saying he’s asked for 253 previous offences to be taken into consideration, we’ll know it’s the smarmy Brummie ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Named as he has been charged; this has happened almost straight away suggesting, allegedly, innocent until proven guilty, etc. etc. bang to rights.

A man has charged with one count of bomb hoax – communicate false information after police were called to a pub in Bedminster yesterday (Sunday 9 October).

Michael Casey, 39, is due before Bristol Magistrates Court today (Monday 10 October)

Casey, of West Street in Bedminster, was remanded ahead of the hearing.

Officers put a cordon in place while they searched the area, which was lifted last night.

• Sad 1

Cannot begin to fathom the motive...

If he was part of some hostile foreign intelligence, well it seems like an oxymoron actually, the word 'intelligence' to describe this action.

Anyway don't want to speculate as he was in Court today but cannot begin to fathom the motive, possibly overthinking here too.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Cannot begin to fathom the motive...

If he was part of some hostile foreign intelligence, well it seems like an oxymoron actually, the word 'intelligence' to describe this action.

Anyway don't want to speculate as he was in Court today but cannot begin to fathom the motive, possibly overthinking here too.

I don’t know either. There could be loads of possibilities.

I knew a guy who burnt down the local supermarket twice (or at least set fire to) and stood by as the firemen put it out, telling everyone “I did that!”

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Nonsense. 

A very famous pub with all City football fans, even you know that, why wouldnt fans want to know whats happening to it/around it before it made the TV news. You know this of course.

Maybe football chat should only be about football on the pitch in your world, in the real world The 3 Lions is just as much to do with BCFC as the players/managers/tactics are, and flag days etc are well covered, did you complain about flag day posts by the way?